Skills Trophy Question

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I know this thread is very old... but this one is gonna kill me. I have everything in the game finished, all other trophies, am in NG+++..... and still need FORTY ONE skill points to finish everything.

This is really going to diminish my enjoyment of this plat, which has otherwise been a lot of fun.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2021 at 9:45 AM, JABing said:

I know this thread is very old... but this one is gonna kill me. I have everything in the game finished, all other trophies, am in NG+++..... and still need FORTY ONE skill points to finish everything.

This is really going to diminish my enjoyment of this plat, which has otherwise been a lot of fun.

if you're in NG+++ then you should be racking up Skill points like crazy. it really doesn't take that many to max everything out in your skills books, There's an excellent grinding spot towards the end of the game at the very top of Mibu Village before you go down the tree to the Sculptors idol. There will be 2 white phantom kunai slingers, in NG++ where I was grinding them they were giving 1245xp per and you can kill them in about 6 seconds flat (take the first one out with a deathblow, firecracker or lazuli ax the next, and its instant stagger/deathblow) and you can just jump right back to the idol a couple of feet away and reset, easily rack up hundreds of thousands of XP in an hour or two easily max your skills out.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:41 AM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Is the skills in the skill tree all you need? What about the skills you get from both final boss paths? Or the gauntlet of strength?

The all skills trophy is exactly what it says really. There are 5 skill books you must get. the last one is from Isshin in the small hut thing after you have mastered a skill book (meaning getting all skills in that book completed) he will give you that book but it will have a locked skill in it that you can access until you hit the fountainhead palace and kill the big carp, After that, you drop down from the nobles pot and talk to the carp with red eyes in the water. He will sell you a booklet for 5 carp scales and that is your last and final skill you have to learn in the book and the trophy should pop ( that is if you learned every other skill from all other 4 books including the last one.

Edited by FatExUnbroken
  • Like 1