Online Trophies and Boosting questions

objectioner

I've been dithering on whether or not to go back and get the online trophies since I haven't touched the game since release.

Especially considering the servers are meant to be shut down but are surprisingly still up.

I did manage to get into a few matches but the lobby had 3 player sat max levels curb stomping everyone - it wasn't very fun.

But after studying the online trophy guide, I thought I might try and find the answers to nagging questions I've had that I hope people can answer:

- Do the online trophies unlock during the match or after?

I've herd how some can be a bit glitchy and not unlocking properly.

- How easy is it to communicate with others?

I see the trophies Predator Paragon, I like Those Odds, Clutch and Know Thy Enemy

will all require good communication with several players - Can you use mics in match or do you have to plan before starting?

- Can you get the 'Win a round of each map with each faction in multiplayer' with he minimum 3 players?

Because this will speed up earning it with the fewest resets.

- And my biggest question: To go from level 1-30 for all 3 related trophies, roughly how many hours will it take?

This will be a big deal breaker as getting two other for a long 3 man boosting session can be tricky.

If its not too harsh to do I will begin planning boosting sessions in the future.

Otherwise I think I might of missed the boat on this one.

Hopefully people an answer my questions, thank you for your time.

Edited by objectioner
spelling/grammer

Update: I got all the trophies so I thought I should update with my findings:

1. Predator Paragon and Clutch unlock in game - so you know if you definitely got them.

The rest unlock in the rewards screen.

2. I ended using Discord, it worked best for everyone.

Text chat is also another option, there is no in game mi function.

3. 'Win a round of each map with each faction in multiplayer' can be done with 3 players but it MUST be on the Predator game mode and NOT Hunter,Hunted.

4. Using Method 3 in the guide you can grind the level 30 trophies in about 3-6 hours with 3 players depending how on-the-ball your boosting team is.

To speed up he Joker levelling, have the joker player keep swapping control of 1 point with the Bane player, also have the joker player keep killing the hero.

When the 'Joker boss' becomes available have the joker take control, you get 250 points for melee a hero with Boss Joker.

Some additional things I have learned:

You can do 'Predator Paragon' with only 7 players - for this to work you need to have the player who needs to be Batman set 'always opt in as hero' in potion preferences,

while the other 6 unique players have it set to 'always opt out of hero' - this way you will start the math in private with only 1 hero/6 thugs instead of 2 heroes/5 thugs.

Also to get round the Error 3 message when starting the online, you need to leave for a bout ten minutes and then try connecting - it should connect then.

In the mean time do not accept game invites until you ae past the Error 3 message - this will mess everything up.

Edited by objectioner
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 31/03/2021 at 11:08 AM, objectioner said:

Update: I got all the trophies so I thought I should update with my findings:

1. Predator Paragon and Clutch unlock in game - so you know if you definitely got them.

The rest unlock in the rewards screen.

2. I ended using Discord, it worked best for everyone.

Text chat is also another option, there is no in game mi function.

3. 'Win a round of each map with each faction in multiplayer' can be done with 3 players but it MUST be on the Predator game mode and NOT Hunter,Hunted.

4. Using Method 3 in the guide you can grind the level 30 trophies in about 3-6 hours with 3 players depending how on-the-ball your boosting team is.

To speed up he Joker levelling, have the joker player keep swapping control of 1 point with the Bane player, also have the joker player keep killing the hero.

When the 'Joker boss' becomes available have the joker take control, you get 250 points for melee a hero with Boss Joker.

Some additional things I have learned:

You can do 'Predator Paragon' with only 7 players - for this to work you need to have the player who needs to be Batman set 'always opt in as hero' in potion preferences,

while the other 6 unique players have it set to 'always opt out of hero' - this way you will start the math in private with only 1 hero/6 thugs instead of 2 heroes/5 thugs.

Also to get round the Error 3 message when starting the online, you need to leave for a bout ten minutes and then try connecting - it should connect then.

In the mean time do not accept game invites until you ae past the Error 3 message - this will mess everything up.

Sorry for the bump

is it 3-6 hours to get each faction to level 30? Or 3-6 hours to get all three to 30?

I'm considering triple boxing this, would that be effective?

10 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Sorry for the bump

is it 3-6 hours to get each faction to level 30? Or 3-6 hours to get all three to 30?

I'm considering triple boxing this, would that be effective?

I'm not sure what you mean by "triple boxing".

Its been month since I did it, but I remember it being "3-6 hours to get all three to 30", across a couple of sessions.

That also depends on if you have any levels prior to boosting.

Keep it mind thats if the people are boosting with are on-the-ball, it also doesn't factor in the time to get past the 'Error 3' message.

Its incredibly boring but it can be done.

I would recommend doing the Joker faction first, his faction takes 2-3x longer to reach level 30 compared to Bane's.

I can't remember if I got the 'overall level 30' with just Bane, there where times I played as the hero to help others while boosting.

I hope this helps you.

But I will warn you, the non-leveling up trophies are a real pain, both to organise enough people and especially when people are not communicating or following orders.

Edited by objectioner
Grammar

19 minutes ago, objectioner said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "triple boxing".

Its been month since I did it, but I remember it being "3-6 hours to get all three to 30", across a couple of sessions.

That also depends on if you have any levels prior to boosting.

Keep it mind thats if the people are boosting with are on-the-ball, it also doesn't factor in the time to get past the 'Error 3' message.

Its incredibly boring but it can be done.

I would recommend doing the Joker faction first, his faction takes 2-3x longer to reach level 30 compared to Bane's.

I can't remember if I got the 'overall level 30' with just Bane, there where times I played as the hero to help others while boosting.

I hope this helps you.

But I will warn you, the non-leveling up trophies are a real pain, both to organise enough people and especially when people are not communicating or following orders.

Oh that doesn’t seem like it will take that long then, I thought getting everyone to 30 was going to be more like 15 hours total.

Triple boxing would mean me using 3 consoles and 3 copies of the game, myself.

7 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Oh that doesn’t seem like it will take that long then, I thought getting everyone to 30 was going to be more like 15 hours total.

Triple boxing would mean me using 3 consoles and 3 copies of the game, myself.

I see, you should be fine then, you might even do it quicker on your own.

I would recommend the 'Wonder City' map, its pretty small and every faction is not far from spawning near each other.

Just be careful about being idle for too long, otherwise the game will boot you out.

While grinding to various level 30's, don't forget to win once on every map with each faction for another trophy.

Best of luck!

Edited by objectioner
  • Like 2