BYA - Yes, the trophies auto-unlock when importing a save

26 minutes ago, turniplord said:

It's yet another game that seems to just unlock all the trophies once you import the save. Either that or that guy is very, very skilled!

;) Recognized the "sarcasm" but person mentioned by You had already plat in PS4 version.

Edit:

Answered above ;).

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Saw this on the leaderboards...

fdvfdvfd.jpg

It's yet another game that seems to just unlock all the trophies once you import the save. Either that or that guy is very, very skilled!

Good nothing wrong with it. Of course I'm not surprised that you're back to complain about another auto pop list.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Good nothing wrong with it. Of course I'm not surprised that you're back to complain about another auto pop list.

Yeah, because I'm 'complaining'... I just pointed it out before people start asking if it does or doesn't do it

You're not worth my time, it's a shame we can't block people on here.

• Like 1

A general question of auto popping - is it in all or nothing proposition? I can see it being helpful in this game if you wanted to reply it for enjoyment, then auto pop the one grind trophy so you don’t have to go through that misery all over again. Is there a viable way to do that? Just curious...thanks. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

I've already read the post like 20 times but I cannot find the part where the person is complaining. Please, explain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

Yeah, because I'm 'complaining'... I just pointed it out before people start asking if it does or doesn't do it

You're not worth my time, it's a shame we can't block people on here.

OT:
At least you can ignore their posts: while on forum click top right "down arrow" next to your ID, choose "ignore users", type the ID you wanna ignore, tick options => voila.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Yes... and no.

If you bought the digital deluxe edition on PS4, then yes the upgrade is free. If not, it cost $10 to upgrade from the regular digital edition, or the disc version.

is the $10 upgrade live yet? It didn't come up in the PS store when I searched. Or is it buried in the PS4 versions in game menus like some games do?

10 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

is the $10 upgrade live yet? It didn't come up in the PS store when I searched. Or is it buried in the PS4 versions in game menus like some games do?

The game isn't out until tomorrow, so the upgrade will be there either at midnight or around 2pm tomorrow.

32 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Yes... and no.

If you bought the digital deluxe edition on PS4, then yes the upgrade is free. If not, it cost $10 to upgrade from the regular digital edition, or the disc version.

I wonder how many people are going to spend $10 just to autopop this game and then never play it ?

6 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

I've already read the post like 20 times but I cannot find the part where the person is complaining. Please, explain.

They complained about it on their social account. I saw that and knew they'd be making a post here about it too. They also made a whole thread on here last week about how they should remove the auto-pops from the fastest leaderboards. Ironic coming from someone who reviews games and who gets them ahead of most people thus having an advantage of being one of the first people to Plat or finish a game.

Edited by Mercenary09
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

He's clearly bitching bro.

First this 

Second this: "It's yet another game" sounds like bitching to me

Third this: throws sarcasm at the end pretty much mocking anyone who auto pops

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PS_Bowser said:

He's clearly bitching bro.

First this 

Second this: "It's yet another game" sounds like bitching to me

Third this: throws sarcasm at the end pretty much mocking anyone who auto pops

Exactly. Plus as I said if you go to his social channels found on his site he is constantly doing it there too. He even made fun saying that he was looking forward to the people on PSNProfiles coming at him when he made that thread about auto-pops should be removed from the leaderboard. The guy has an ego on him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Just did the save transfer and nothing autopopped for me. Ughhhh.

Edit - On a whim, tried to delete the PS5 save file, re-upload the PS4 save to download on the PS5 version again, and tada, worked a charm!

11 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Just downloaded the free deluxe upgrade and transferred my save.  Not a single trophy auto-popped upon the save transfer and nothing has popped after playing a stage.

In my case, not all popped on the first go. So if no trophies registered, keep saving your career on Options on the PS4 version and uploading the save and then downloading it on PS5. If there's no option to download the save on PS5, go to System Settings > Save Data and Games > PS5 Console Storage and delete the save file for THPS 1+2 (PS5), launch the game and try again.

• Like 1

Doing the save transfer a second time also worked for me.

4 minutes ago, Ducktardy said:

Was kinda looking forward to doing it all over again but it's whatever.

If you want to do it all over again then don't do the optional save transfer.  It isn't like some games that progress is stored online and would auto pop trophies with no choice.