BYA - Yes, the trophies auto-unlock when importing a save

7 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Doing the save transfer a second time also worked for me.

If you want to do it all over again then don't do the optional save transfer.  It isn't like some games that progress is stored online and would auto pop trophies with no choice.

Yeah I think I will do that I'm just a little disappointed there's no way to carry over a custom skaters trick setup/appearance without auto unlocking these trophies. I was kinda hoping that was all they allowed.

Just picked up the PS5 upgrade and uploaded my save on the PS4 side then downloaded it on the PS5 version. Worked like a charm, everything popped right away.

Reckon I'll take this for a spin for a couple of hours anyway and see what they've upgraded for the PS5 one. This is still one of my favourite games of last year. 

On 3/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, n1c0live said:

Has anyone tried a save transfer from PS5 to PS4?

I'd like to plat this game on the PS5 and then pop the Level 100 trophy on the PS4 without having to do all the XP grind twice.

I'd like to know that too. Only have the level 100 trophy left and it would be nice to do that on the PS5 version.

11 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

So according to my profile I earned this is 0 seconds.. never see that on another autopop game.

Did require me to upload the file twice for it to work in the end. (Deleting my PS5 save each time)

This happened to me too but I swear my PS5 does some dodgy shit lol 

I recently made a South Park Stick of Truth all in one guide and my plat at the end of the video pops before the last trophy but on the site it shows it popped last so looks normal. 
But my Tony Hawk is also 0 seconds lol..

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, me_is_caveman said:

Nothing to regret for me. With how hard some of the get-theres were, and how long I had to grind to level 100, I deserve both platinums. No shame in auto popping trophies if the game offers that function.

I have no shame, I just really enjoyed getting the trophies to begin with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/2/2021 at 11:57 AM, RubenEXTREME said:

Level 99 right now on ps5. Does anyone know if I can auto pop trophies for the ps4 version? I left it halfway through and I certainly am not willing to level everything up again, however it'll ruin my plat streak :/

i have this same question. it was asked 4 times in this thread and ignored. i think one person said no without actually saying no

can anyone clarify? it sucks playing playing the lower version first it just crosses out the whole meaning of having a upgraded console lol. i did this on battlefield i played ps4 first and then had to re do everything on ps3 which took forever.

On 9/8/2022 at 9:48 AM, melodicmizery said:

i have this same question. it was asked 4 times in this thread and ignored. i think one person said no without actually saying no

can anyone clarify? it sucks playing playing the lower version first it just crosses out the whole meaning of having a upgraded console lol. i did this on battlefield i played ps4 first and then had to re do everything on ps3 which took forever.

PS4 doesn't have the option to import a save like the PS5 version does. So, no backwards auto-pop.

21 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i wasnt talking about backwards. i was talking about forward importing the ps4 platinum to ps5. but i ended up just figuring it out myself and making a thread about it to clear it up

Your example said you did PS4 then PS3 version after so I took that as backwards.

Yes, you can autopop on PS5 using your PS4 save, but not the other way around. There is an "upload save" on the PS4 version only.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, VoltaTom said:

Your example said you did PS4 then PS3 version after so I took that as backwards.

Yes, you can autopop on PS5 using your PS4 save, but not the other way around. There is an "upload save" on the PS4 version only.

youre correct, sorry. i used a bad example of what i was trying to say. i was trying to say 2 diff scenarios and i really scrambled everything up lol. 

anyways in the end my ps4 save only autopopped like 4 or 5 trophies on ps5

double edit, thought i was on the far cry6 thread hahah just scrap everything i said. i need to put the liquor down

Edited by melodicmizery

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone ! I just did auto pop trophies for that game, never did that before… and it auto poped for 91% of trophies ! But not The rest… I’m trying to unlock its manually but nothing is working… I did a combo of 50 000 points because it didn’t unlocked with auto pop but nothing is unlocking… I can’t get my last trophies and I don’t understand why ? Please I need help ! 🙏