Do squad wins count for the 20 episode wins trophy?

djb5f

This will make it much easier for those of us who never bothered to complete that, since it is all sweats left now.

I only played one Squad game but we won it.  Has anyone gotten the 20 wins trophy from Squads?

Same question with the 20 race trophy. Our squad won See-Saw.  Does that count for an individual’s progress to 20 wins?

21 minutes ago, djb5f said:

This will make it much easier for those of us who never bothered to complete that, since it is all sweats left now.

I only played one Squad game but we won it.  Has anyone gotten the 20 wins trophy from Squads?

Same question with the 20 race trophy. Our squad won See-Saw.  Does that count for an individual’s progress to 20 wins?

I don't think the wins count towards it unless you are the last one standing in your squad (ie, you are the last in Hex-A-Gone or Jump Showdown). I could be wrong, but my friend didn't get it when we won. 

The races definitely don't count unless the individual was the first to cross the finish line. I know that for a fact. 

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Some people said it does count for 5 win in a row. Let me know if you can tell us more information about 20 race trophy. Thanks!

Yesterday my brother played Squad Mode with randoms (today I will try this mode myself), and the situation is as follows:

1) Other person from his team won Jump Showdown, and my brother got the "Victory!" trophy (win your first episode) but no "Squad Goals" trophy. That means 20 Episode Wins trophy is doable in this way.

2) About Races Wins - his squad got first place in Skyline Stumble race, but didn't get the trophy for winning 5 races (before this race, my brother has 4 Races Wins). That means this method not count for an individual's progress to 20 wins.

Edited by CLOUDO720
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, CLOUDO720 said:

Yesterday my brother played Squad Mode with randoms (today I will try this mode by myself), and the situation is as follows:

1) Other person from his team won Jump Showdown, and my brother got the "Victory!" trophy (win your first episode) but no "Squad Goals" trophy. That means 20 Episode Wins trophy is doable in this way.

2) About Races Wins - his squad got first place in Skyline Stumble race, but didn't get the trophy for winning 5 races (at present, my brother has 4 Races Wins). That means this not count for an individual's progress to 20 wins.

Good to know I should get 20 race wins individual. I’ve played some squad games and got some first places in races. I know I only need some to get last trophy, but it never popped up in squad games. 

Edited by Draexani
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 0:15 PM, StacFace92 said:

For Squad Goals - you need to be in an actual squad at the menu for this, regardless of what game mode you play. And the rest of your squad need to be with you in the final, either still playing or spectating.

Looking at recent time stamps for Squad Goals, it looks like it can be won in the new Squad mode.  I’ve seen people with identical time stamps get it which means they must have won as a team.  

That is good news unless it was glitched or they hacked.  As before, I read that you could not get Squad Goals trophy in the Squad mode.

Can anyone confirm for sure?

• Like 1

I haven't seen anyone talking about this...

But when I got the Squad Goals trophy months ago, besides being together in the Fall Guys menu, I had to be in an actual Ps4 Party with my teammates, in order to pop the Trophy: simply playing together without being in a Ps4 Party didn't work. I think it is still the same.

Yesterday i finally won my first episode ever while in squads mode. I got "Victory" and "Show Off". So yes the wins count ?

"Squad Goals" didn't pop. I was in a party with only one friend and 2 strangers were added via squad mode.

So yes you have to be at least 3 people in a ps party/ ingame group for it to work. Damn.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2021 at 5:04 PM, djb5f said:

Looking at recent time stamps for Squad Goals, it looks like it can be won in the new Squad mode.  I’ve seen people with identical time stamps get it which means they must have won as a team.  

That is good news unless it was glitched or they hacked.  As before, I read that you could not get Squad Goals trophy in the Squad mode.

Can anyone confirm for sure?

You can get it in any show, including squads mode. But you have to be in a squad at the menu.

Basically, playing squads mode and getting put in a squad with randoms will not give you Squad Goals if you win. Inviting your friends in the main menu and winning squads mode together will.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

You can get it in any show, including squads mode. But you have to be in a squad at the menu.

Basically, playing squads mode and getting put in a squad with randoms will not give you Squad Goals if you win. Inviting your friends in the main menu and winning squads mode together will.

Perfect, now is a great chance to get that easier.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2021 at 4:15 PM, StacFace92 said:

For Squad Goals - you need to be in an actual squad at the menu for this, regardless of what game mode you play. And the rest of your squad need to be with you in the final, either still playing or spectating.

Shame u cant get the trophy with randomers in squads mode. Wernt bothered until i got infallable but now i only need squad goals trophy. 

Edited by dannyswfc9

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Shame u cant get the trophy with randomers in squads mode. Wernt bothered until i got infallable but now i only need squad goals trophy. 

Tbf it's easier to get a win in squads mode if you get a good group together, rather than relying on randoms. Just join a session here or join their discord to find a group to play with.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

Tbf it's easier to get a win in squads mode if you get a good group together, rather than relying on randoms. Just join a session here or join their discord to find a group to play with.

Agreed! I spent yesterday playing Squads Show casually and rarely ever got paired with a team who knew what they were doing. An organised team is definitely gonna have better chances

30 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

Cool thanks. If your squad wins do you still get the squad goals trophy even if your not the winning player

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Agreed! I spent yesterday playing Squads Show casually and rarely ever got paired with a team who knew what they were doing. An organised team is definitely gonna have better chances

Yeah. Ive played squads with my niece and rest randomers and never won lol.

I might wait till the boosting sessions have calmed down with the infallible trophy and then find one for getting squad goals

Edited by dannyswfc9

40 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I might wait till the boosting sessions have calmed down with the infallible trophy and then find one for getting squad goals

Honestly, this weekend is probably a great time to try for it. Fall Guys sessions are filling up in a matter of minutes, but because most people have their sights set on Infallible you’ve not got quite as much competition in the real games

I set up a session at 8am this morning, it was full by 8.15 and we’d managed to snag Squad Goals by 9.30

And to answer your question, yes the trophy pops for the whole team. The final few rounds of a Squad Show are always team games so there’s no concept of a solo winner

Edited by BGriff1986
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Honestly, this weekend is probably a great time to try for it. Fall Guys sessions are filling up in a matter of minutes, but because most people have their sights set on Infallible you’ve not got quite as much competition in the real games

Yeah good point. I was more meaning because they all seem to be for the infallable trophy but there will be other sessions or i will create one.

I can imagine that more people will be like me and now that they have the infallable trophy out the way they now maybe just need squad goals and more sessions may pop up

Edited by dannyswfc9

I think trophies in general are bugged in this game. I have won 7 episodes (3 solo, 4 squad), 1st place in 5 races and i have done an emote before crossing 1st place in 2 seperate races and haven't unlocked any of the trophies. 

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...