Ranger Hardcore + Iron Mode glitch (latest patch - no uninstalling necessary!)

Delameko

2 hours ago, xsedavlasx said:

Thank you for your answers! The glitch does work perfectly on my PS5 version. 

Do you have the PS5 digital or the disc version? and is it with the latest patched installed?

22 hours ago, Adam said:

Do you have the PS5 digital or the disc version? and is it with the latest patched installed?

It works with the digital version as well, with whatever patch is installed with the PS5 version. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2021-10-13 at 5:34 PM, jmartinez8089 said:

I have the digital ps4 version and it worked for me.

Great, thanks for confirming this. I can’t wait to start this one, it looks amazing!

Edit: Yep, it works perfectly on digital PS4 version as well.

Thanks very much OP for posting this, you just saved me a huge chunk of time. As great as this game was, I don’t really feel like playing through the whole thing 3 times in a row. 2 playthroughs is enough for me. 

Edited by dieselmanchild

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks

but use this bug in NG+ you‘ll find the iron mode has been cancelled,maybe its config has been replaced ,so you cant get NG+ trophy

use this bug in NG+ you‘ll find the iron mode has been cancelled,mabe its config has been placed ,so you cant get NG+ trophy

Edited by weiaiyiy_i

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 25/03/2021 at 4:10 PM, Delameko said:

I already posted this at PSTrophies, so I'll copy and paste it for your enjoyment:

--

I'll be honest, I didn't expect this to work, but it did!

I read this post on the True Achievements site and noticed people were saying it was still working in 2021.  So I figured, if it works on XBox, maybe it works on PlayStation too?  And it did!

Here's what you do:

1. Beat the game.

1b. Back up your save (seriously, back it up, this messes with the save slot assignments)

2. Start a new Ranger Hardcore game in Slot 2 (not new game plus)

3. Play the first level until the watchman jumps out at you, then you kill another watchman and it triggers the autosave.

4. Quit to Main Menu

5. Choose 'Load Game', and choose your original completed save slot, select the Finale save.

6. Once it's finished loading and the cut scene starts to play, hit the PS button, and then kill the game from the dashboard (options button).

7. Start the game again.

8. Load the slot 2 Ranger Hardcore save.

9. Once loaded, hold square to start, and then quit to Main Menu again.

10. Go to Load Chapter, select Finale, watch the cut scene, and when the credits roll you'll get your trophy/trophies :D

Hey! I'm a bit late to this thread but do you know if this glitch works on the digital version for PS4? I've heard of it working for PS5 but I'm not sure if it works on PS4 as well.

On 13/02/2022 at 1:36 PM, Bondrewd-Novae said:

Three years man, three years i have been waiting for these tropies. Can confirm that it works for the PS4 version. 1f3c6.png

This glitch works on the PS4 version? Were you playing on digital or physical?

On 14/10/2021 at 10:21 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Great, thanks for confirming this. I can’t wait to start this one, it looks amazing!

Edit: Yep, it works perfectly on digital PS4 version as well.

Thanks very much OP for posting this, you just saved me a huge chunk of time. As great as this game was, I don’t really feel like playing through the whole thing 3 times in a row. 2 playthroughs is enough for me. 

Oh, this is great news! I'm happy to know that this works on the PS4 digital version :D

Edited by TheNobleOnez
  • Like 2