MVPP [Apr 2021] [Win Prize] [Sign up Closed]

On 01/04/2021 at 2:18 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Did i just miss the sign up? Damn

Sorry.
But there will be a new one for May. ?

On 02/04/2021 at 6:30 AM, AuburnDRM said:

Any chance we could keep the sign-ups open for others to join? Overall, that would probably be ideal with the yearly leaderboard in mind as well.

Right now the setup is each month is a mini challenge, so it's an open/closed event with a new start each month.
So people can track their progress among the other players who signed up for this month. Otherwise the "risk" is that 1 day before the challenge closes a new player signs up and changes the leaderboard, which will be a surprise to everybody.

Also, a little behind schedule so the Leaderboard has not been switch over the new month. Hope to get it done today.
Sorry for the delay. 

7 hours ago, Stedde said:

Otherwise the "risk" is that 1 day before the challenge closes a new player signs up and changes the leaderboard, which will be a surprise to everybody.

You could make it so that the trophies only start counting from the day that the person signs up (or is it to complicated to add to your setup?)

That way people could always join, but anything they earn in that month before joining doesn't count.

5 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

You could make it so that the trophies only start counting from the day that the person signs up (or is it to complicated to add to your setup?)

That way people could always join, but anything they earn in that month before joining doesn't count.

Yes, the backend does not currently support that setup. Everybody has the same start date.
Maybe something that will/can be fixed in the future. ?

I completed two games today but i don't know how to calculate the points a game gives so just assume both give enough points to count for this event :D

Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Persian Nights are the games and oh boy am i lucky that we're going for PSN rarity instead of PSNP. Both a rarer this way :D 

Only the trophies in those games which i got since 1st April count right? I started both games before this month.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I completed two games today but i don't know how to calculate the points a game gives so just assume both give enough points to count for this event :D

Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Persian Nights are the games and oh boy am i lucky that we're going for PSN rarity instead of PSNP. Both a rarer this way :D 

Only the trophies in those games which i got since 1st April count right? I started both games before this month.

Points count from the 1st of April. If you have a semi completed game that counts, the points for the trophies earned will be added to your total. There is a list of games on the platimon.com site which you can check if they count (has to have a total of 2000 points and upwards).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Points count from the 1st of April. If you have a semi completed game that counts, the points for the trophies earned will be added to your total. There is a list of games on the platimon.com site which you can check if they count (has to have a total of 2000 points and upwards).

thx for the advice. i checked both games and Indy really counts :yay:@Stedde i wasn't able to search for games on platimon.com on my mobile webbrowser (Galaxy A50 with Firefox browser) :(

I've beaten my record from last month with 1 game completed for this event :yay:?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

thx for the advice. i checked both games and Indy really counts :yay:@Stedde i wasn't able to search for games on platimon.com on my mobile webbrowser (Galaxy A50 with Firefox browser) :(

Odd, I was to suggest you to use Chrome, but since I have both Firefox and Chrome installed I tried and both work (Galaxy S20FE, but it shouldn't make difference).

Really not funny how P5R doesn't count, but P5DiS count... can't you move the cut off to 1900 :lol:

• Like 1

On 07/04/2021 at 2:11 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I've beaten my record from last month with 1 game completed for this event :yay:1f602.png

Thanks for the feedback.
I will look into it. 

Congrats on your record!
Just keep the pace now! ;)

17 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

I did not know the points were tallied automatically and added to the website. That's a pretty good setup you have @Stedde

Thanks! :D

18 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Minor bug report, since there's no way to scroll down on the left tab, I can't see the Game Search button unless I zoom out in my browser to 90%.

Got it!
Thanks. Will look into it.

10 minutes ago, The_Real_T-Bomb said:

Damn just saw this, seems like a cool competition will have to sign up for next month

Nice! Looking forward seeing you in May.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The contest is now over!

Unfortunately there is a technical issue, so the data from yesterday has not been reloaded.
Looking into it, so there might still be some movement on the Leaderboard when they get in.

I will confirm when all the data is in place.

3 hours ago, Stedde said:

The contest is now over!

Unfortunately there is a technical issue, so the data from yesterday has not been reloaded.
Looking into it, so there might still be some movement on the Leaderboard when they get in.

I will confirm when all the data is in place.

Could it also be that some games have been awarded less points? I see two games i finished this month completely have only awarded a couple hundred points while on the game search they're worth a lot more. Undertale & LA Noire VR. I see the same for a couple of @Inuty's games. Unless i'm missing something here.

This month was definitely close!

8 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Could it also be that some games have been awarded less points? I see two games i finished this month completely have only awarded a couple hundred points while on the game search they're worth a lot more. Undertale & LA Noire VR. I see the same for a couple of @Inuty's games. Unless i'm missing something here.

This month was definitely close!

Yes, this will hopefully be adjust as-well, since the reload did Galway trough. 
I will get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not have time to finalise the final result (since the was a glitch in the reload for a couple of games, so need to fix it manual for now).
But I aim to annouce the winner hopefully by end of this week.

I have not forgot!  ?

• Like 2