Escape a 5 minute chase with under 200hp

iSooPx

the outlaw mission "escape a 5 minute chase with under 200hp"

ether I have braindamage or this shit is bugged. I tried 5 cars, watched videos and everyone is doing the same. I mad 10 attepms today. I escape with a car that has under 200hp but the mission is not updating. 

What do I have to do? Do I have to escape before the 5min count? Or after 5min? 

Can I use a car that has more than 200hp but if I drive under 200hp the hole time it would also work? 

How can a mission be so dumb in there description? Please help

As long as your car is less than the requirement & the time is at least over the time required it should work. The main thing I remembered when I did this was to use one of the first cars & upgrade most things once or twice except for Force Induction since it upgrades your car the most. All the other upgrades except Force Induction will make your car fast enough for this. 

14 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

As long as your car is less than the requirement & the time is at least over the time required it should work. The main thing I remembered when I did this was to use one of the first cars & upgrade most things once or twice except for Force Induction since it upgrades your car the most. All the other upgrades except Force Induction will make your car fast enough for this. 

the escape is not the problem. or do I have to escape in specific time? I already made it in under 6min and after 8min of chase. 

2 hours ago, iSooPx said:

ether I have braindamage or this shit is bugged.

Not that hard to understand.

"Escape a 5minute chase" - Have to be at least 5minutes and then escaped.

"with under 200hp" - any cheap stock car with under 200hp would do, hp=horsepower, not speed like 200mph.

The trick is they have to be on you the whole time, like right up your ass chasing you. If you lose them a second and reinitialize a chase, it doesn't count. Good luck.

11 hours ago, iSooPx said:

ether I have braindamage or this shit is bugged. I tried 5 cars, watched videos and everyone is doing the same. I mad 10 attepms today. I escape with a car that has under 200hp but the mission is not updating. 

What do I have to do? Do I have to escape before the 5min count? Or after 5min? 

Can I use a car that has more than 200hp but if I drive under 200hp the hole time it would also work? 

How can a mission be so dumb in there description? Please help

It's been nearly 3 years since I've done that mission so can't really remember but from my understanding, you have to open the message/receive the voice mail from Travis about this mission, then find a cop vehicle and initiate a chase-down and get the chasing going for 5 minutes once initiated and after that escaping away from the cops successfully. I saw a video where a player went into a cooldown state, if it happens to make your way to the cop for getting the pursuit going but for safety just don't try to be on the cooldown state until the 5-minute mark. Maybe this video & vehicle the player is using might help out (probably no part upgrades or tuning to their Honda):

10 hours ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

The trick is they have to be on you the whole time, like right up your ass chasing you. If you lose them a second and reinitialize a chase, it doesn't count. Good luck.

And that was not clear to me. If they "lose" you in the 5 minute timer, but the time still runs on you failed. I just made it with that tip. Thank you