No more cabaret mini-games EVER

I did them twice, on another stack..

What I did was leave them all till the end, and just spam high priced Food or Drink, removing as many conversations (all of them) until Food or Drink came up. (That also helps with the green element grind) since I had insane cash at this point.

The running to the square and back to find them, or running to a vending machine and back to reduce your alcohol intake was the most annoying part.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 30.7.2021 at 11:10 PM, FrostyMcNugs said:

I thought the vast majority of Yakuza players liked those mini-games. I know I do and my friends do as well. Especially the one in Yakuza 0!

I WANNA BE YOUR GIRL OOoooO~~

They are not talking about those cabaret minigames in Yakuza 0 and kiwami 2 (the ones where you are running the club). They are talking about the tedious and boring ones in Y6 ( with those 5 hostesses)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GoDBoss173 said:

They are not talking about those cabaret minigames in Yakuza 0 and kiwami 2 (the ones where you are running the club). They are talking about the tedious and boring ones in Y6 ( with those 5 hostesses)

I've completed them yesterday in one sitting... I had some of my favorite music playing and after 3 hours or so i was done :D This one was really boring that is true...

• 8 months later...