Is this " Johnny Turbo's Arcade" but on PS4?

You

Kinda looks like it is.

Apart from the awful trophy pics and trophies, this collection has many awesome DataEast games in it. I especially like Bad Dudes VS Dragon Ninja, Sly Spy Secret Agent and Joe and Mac.

Can't seem to find too much info on this at the moment, but I think I will definitely be picking this up.

• Like 1

Thanks G4Knight. Only 8 games, which is a bit of a shame. However, it's got Bad Dudes VS Dragon Ninja, and Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja so I'm happy.

PS What is it with 80s games slapping "Ninja" into their titles?! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have a lot to answer for. lol

57484-bmx-ninja-zx-spectrum-front-cover.

BMX Ninja! But for some reason the "Ninja" is wearing a samurai outfit. LOL

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Thanks G4Knight. Only 8 games, which is a bit of a shame. However, it's got Bad Dudes VS Dragon Ninja, and Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja so I'm happy.

PS What is it with 80s games slapping "Ninja" into their titles?! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have a lot to answer for. lol

57484-bmx-ninja-zx-spectrum-front-cover.

BMX Ninja! But for some reason the "Ninja" is wearing a samurai outfit. LOL

In the 80's everything was ninja. 

So many movies, tv shows and games. 

• Like 1

Bright green, blue or red ninjas for some reason, kidnap the president.

I had genuinely forgotten how 80s Bad Dudes Vs Dragon Ninja, it's so awesomely 80s. It's also slightly cashing in on Michael Jackson's BAD too.

It's like these are all fake but are all real. lol

bad-dudes.jpg

Bad-Dudes-Vs-DragonNinja-Data-East-1988-

bad-dudes-president.png

• Like 1

This is my second edit post, but it's odd that my original post was about

"Retro Classix Achievements"

but the trophy list is now known as

"Retro Classix: Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja Trophies"

(Of course this forum post is still labelled as "Retro Classix Achievements" though)

Joe and Mac seems to be its own separate trophy list. I think this is better, that way when you get the collection you aren't forced to play the games you don't really like all that much.

Which is what that PS3 Capcom Arcade Cabinet one was like where you had to COMPLETELY master each game. Which sucked (Hence why I have the PSP version of those games on my Vita just have fun and not worry about trophies)

I wish like the switch these games were available on Vita too, would love to play hand held as well as on PS4.

17 hours ago, enaysoft said:

This is my second edit post, but it's odd that my original post was about

"Retro Classix Achievements"

but the trophy list is now known as

"Retro Classix: Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja Trophies"

(Of course this forum post is still labelled as "Retro Classix Achievements" though)

The name a game scans in as is the same as whatever the trophy pack is called when it is submitted to Sony's API from the developer. In this case, it was called, Retro Classix Achievements, but was later corrected to Retro Classix: Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja Trophies. These errors happens from time to time and my team correct these when they happen. I did not correct this particular case, but someone else in the Game Information Team did. The name of a forum though will forever be whatever the name was when the game scanned in though.

• Like 2