Multiplayer required?

AriieSiiS_-

I wanted to ask about if the only trophy that requires online 100% is the one about being revived by another person, because I don't see the dlc's have guide and I wanted to know 100% if it's just that it seems pretty easy to do and find someone before starting the game.

7 minutes ago, AriieSiiS_- said:

I wanted to ask about if the only trophy that requires online 100% is the one about being revived by another person, because I don't see the dlc's have guide and I wanted to know 100% if it's just that it seems pretty easy to do and find someone before starting the game.

Yeah that's basically all there is to it. The DLCs don't have anything you can't do in solo play. Also the DLC guides are all attached to the main trophy guide, because I think that was just a thing you used to be able to do.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/59-borderlands-2-trophy-guide

9 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Challenges require you to duel another person a certain number of times, or at least it did on PC when I played it years ago.

You can do this with only two controllers

4 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Yeah that's basically all there is to it. The DLCs don't have anything you can't do in solo play. Also the DLC guides are all attached to the main trophy guide, because I think that was just a thing you used to be able to do.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/59-borderlands-2-trophy-guide

Ok, thank you very much, I'll have to play it, when I finish getting the online trophies of assasin creed I'll come to borderlands ^^

• Like 1