Free for PS+ in HK and Singapore PS Stores?

I have a Singapore account and can confirm that it is indeed free. However, I had to use your link in a browser to purchase it. Going through the store on the PS4 or PS App will just show it not being free.

I think the game is properly free because the game isn't filtered under PS Plus games in the library and there is no expiry date like usual PS Plus games.

My speculation is that this is Sony's way of making up for Asia not getting the full set of Play At Home games, but why it is so convoluted and not advertised is beyond me.

On 3/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, SegaJAM said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/UP1001-CUSA15322_00-CIV6BASE00000000?PlatformPrivacyWs1=all&psappver=19.15.0&smcid=psapp

Strangely, it's not listed as a PS+ game this for March but sure enough, it's listed as free for PS+.

thats because its only available to play until 30th March, and there’s no trophies.. much like the assassin creed odyssey /elder scroll online/ borderlands 3 ,that were given for free several months ago..

On 3/26/2021 at 3:42 PM, UncleBobbyDied said:

I have a Singapore account and can confirm that it is indeed free. However, I had to use your link in a browser to purchase it. Going through the store on the PS4 or PS App will just show it not being free.

I think the game is properly free because the game isn't filtered under PS Plus games in the library and there is no expiry date like usual PS Plus games.

My speculation is that this is Sony's way of making up for Asia not getting the full set of Play At Home games, but why it is so convoluted and not advertised is beyond me.

it was made as a separate game, which is specifically made with build in ads that ask you to purchase the full game, trophies removed, and added date detection that only playable until 30th March.

Edited by JunPei_TGB
typo
  • Like 3