Triple Platinum?

DarthDanMan

Pretty sure its cross-buy across all three platforms, I platted both versions and will plat Sound Shapes on the PS4 when I buy it day one and keep it until the DLC comes out and wait for further DLC.

I'm probably one of the only people who actually loved playing this game, the soundtracks are just amazing to listen to. Can't wait for the PS4 version.

I loved it too. Loved getting 3 plats for 1 game too! :)

• 8 months later...

Can someone answer what if I bought Ss with all dlc for eu and platinumed it and want to get 100% in NA ps4 version of the game. Should I buy dlc in order to auto-unlock 100%? Or that's enough to have only the game as server statistics contains info that I got dlc trophies before that? Need to know that.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

• 1 year later...

Yeah... I think I'm drawing the line at cloud syncing for a triple plat. Sometimes I have seconds thoughts about syncing for the double plat, but that's in the past. 

And then you synced and got 2 more plats xD

• 4 weeks later...

I have done 78% completion on PS4. 

Is it possible to cloud save to Vita, finish off the Platinum on the vita, and then save the Plat back to the PS4 ?

Yeah, that's the point of cross-save, to continue your progress if you switch system.

Edited by Nuttronium93
  • Like 1

Of course you should have to do it again. If you want the trophies again, do the requirements again. It's how it has worked in the past with multi region titles and is much more respectable. The auto-pop hacks are being removed because I'm pretty sure they were never intended by Sony. I spoke with Eastasiasoft and they said all new cross-save titles are required to have a single trophy list. (I guess Sound Shapes is exempt from the rule for some reason.. even though this requirement was put in place before the PS4 version's release.)

Auto-pop hacks? There's no hacking involved.

And yes, it's an exemption, because the game already had the cloud save feature beforehand.

Can someone answer what if I bought Ss with all dlc for eu and platinumed it and want to get 100% in NA ps4 version of the game. Should I buy dlc in order to auto-unlock 100%? Or that's enough to have only the game as server statistics contains info that I got dlc trophies before that? Need to know that.

You don't need to buy the DLCs more than once. The trophies pop regardless of if you have the DLCs or not.

• Like 1

How do I use cross save? 

Just download the game on different console, update it if required, finish the tutorial and press cross-save on the main menu.

Voila, rain of trophies =D

I don't like the game enough for DLC but I'll complete the base game at least.

But DLCs are uber easy =D 

You spend pretty much the same time on them as one Death Mode level xDDD

• Like 1

Just download the game on different console, update it if required, finish the tutorial and press cross-save on the main menu.

Voila, rain of trophies =D

But DLCs are uber easy =D 

You spend pretty much the same time on them as one Death Mode level xDDD

thanks, I just downloaded it on the ps3 and didn't do more than log in the menu, since I didn't want my fastest trophy being like 4 seconds from cross saving. I guess I'll have the plat later today or tomorrow on vita, then it's jut a case of cross saving the other two (i played for about 2 minutes on ps4 a while back)

lol if the dlcs really aren't that bad maybe i'll reconsider xD death mode gives me a nice sense of achievement when I get good enough rng to win, im doing them all backwards to get the hard ones out the way (at least i think i am), if it's very cheap that is since it's not really that good of a game for me (my favourite indie platformer by far is Offspring Fling, it's only on PC but I enjoyed it a surprising amount)

i think i'll finish TWD:S2 soon as well as another 'easy plat' I was gonna get Zero Escape 3 but Amazon cancelled and I want to wait for physical copy since they aren't being released physically in europe :/ MW3 as a more difficult plat and after I finish being sidetracked maybe finally finish Digimon and South Park (though I'm not sure I'll try for platinum on either, definately not Digimon since I thought it'd be a good idea to buy in Japanese when I can barely read it).

...Okay I played some more and Event Horizon #1 is ridiculous

Edited by Joe56780

lol if the dlcs really aren't that bad maybe i'll reconsider xD death mode gives me a nice sense of achievement when I get good enough rng to win, im doing them all backwards to get the hard ones out the way (at least i think i am), if it's very cheap that is since it's not really that good of a game for me (my favourite indie platformer by far is Offspring Fling, it's only on PC but I enjoyed it a surprising amount)

Sound Shapes DLCs are super easy, no actual playing required, just put some notes on the screen in the right order etc (just look at an image). One trophy per screen. Death Mode sucks balls, and the DLCs are absolutely nothing like it. DLCs are 1/10, no luck.

Sound Shapes DLCs are super easy, no actual playing required, just put some notes on the screen in the right order etc (just look at an image). One trophy per screen. Death Mode sucks balls, and the DLCs are absolutely nothing like it. DLCs are 1/10, no luck.

I see, thanks for explaining :)

I genuinely dislike the game so I don't think I'll buy the dlc even if it goes very cheap, just I was nearly done with plat I decided to finish the levels to get the game over with.

Edited by Joe56780

I see, thanks for explaining :)

I genuinely dislike the game so I don't think I'll buy the dlc even if it goes very cheap, just I was nearly done with plat I decided to finish the levels to get the game over with.

Hasn't most of the DLCs been free too? :P Anyway, I think they cost like 1USD if they are not free.

Anyway, it is basically just adding notes on the screen like this:

lzwcmLz.png

And each of the silver trophies pop. :) You don't need to rebuy the DLCs for each version, they will pop regardless of if you own them or not if you've got a save where you've earned them, which you do when you cloud save synch.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Hasn't most of the DLCs been free too? :P Anyway, I think they cost like 1USD if they are not free.

lzwcmLz.png

And each of the silver trophies pop. :) You don't need to rebuy the DLCs for each version, they will pop regardless of if you own them or not if you've got a save where you've earned them, which you do when you cloud save synch.

DLCs weren't free.

There's also a full bundle for 10 bucks as a cheaper alternative

lzwcmLz.png

So they are just the school levels? If they ever do come free on PS+ I might spend 5 minutes and complete them all lol

DLCs weren't free.

There's also a full bundle for 10 bucks as a cheaper alternative

There has been free DLCs AFAIK, maybe not any of those with trophies. The bundle is on sale, 20% off, in EU atm.

So they are just the school levels? If they ever do come free on PS+ I might spend 5 minutes and complete them all lol

Yes, you don't need to do any more death mode levels! :)

Edited by MMDE

I say just wait. Who knows, they might release more Beat School DLCs  :awesome: 

It would possibly be included in the complete pack. Plus I think there is a limit on how many DLC packs you can add to a title (Driveclub).

Not that I would mind. I'm always happy for more SILVER trophies!

Edited by MattyH16

I say just wait. Who knows, they might release more Beat School DLCs  :awesome: 

Nah, it's been too long... they won't add any more.

It would possibly be included in the complete pack. Plus I think there is a limit on how many DLC packs you can add to a title (Driveclub).

Not that I would mind. I'm always happy for more SILVER trophies!

Plus, it's also a PS3 game, I would presume it has bigger limitations that a PS4 game.

There has been free DLCs AFAIK, maybe not any of those with trophies. The bundle is on sale, 20% off, in EU atm.

Yes, you don't need to do any more death mode levels! :)

All that staring at the same screen hurt my eyes, what were they thinking with the mode anyway. It's like 60% luck 30% skill 10% concentrated power of will (and 100% pain).

It's DLC, it won't come on PS+ =D

Guess I'll just miss out on it, I'm not too bothered about a high completion % anyway and seeing I'm at 35.7% at the moment it's a bit too far gone to start. I just thought I'll get plat on the games I do enjoy that aren't going out of the way to do it.

Edited by Joe56780