Platinum obtainable, game patched.

Fleks_Mhteam

With version 1.03 the glitched trophy was patched and the platinum is now optainable! The dev behind Witchfire was always open for questions and did his best getting the patch on the road, big ups to him.

Happy hunting everybody :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

whats the estimate on the plat difficulty?

You have to play the game twice and finish all side quests, speed runs, silent runs etc. I think its somewhere around 30 to 50 hours depending on how well you get along with the mechanics.

1 hour ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

You have to play the game twice and finish all side quests, speed runs, silent runs etc. I think its somewhere around 30 to 50 hours depending on how well you get along with the mechanics.

the difficulty though not the time estimation? And also are there missables?

Edited by Vern3r0z

Ah snap I misread, I mentioned that in the other topic. The difficulty is a 4-5/10, but that is purely subjective. 

The only missable are the lockers but if you replay the stages you should get them automatically after a while since as far as I remember those are not stage bound but randomly appear.

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 26.3.2021 at 5:49 PM, Fleks_Mhteam said:

Ah snap I misread, I mentioned that in the other topic. The difficulty is a 4-5/10, but that is purely subjective. 

The only missable are the lockers but if you replay the stages you should get them automatically after a while since as far as I remember those are not stage bound but randomly appear.

Btw, i noticed the game has some co-op trophies. Are these local co-op, or is there an option to do it with an online partner. And if it is local only, how tough it is to do with only 1 player and 2 controllers?

6 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

Btw, i noticed the game has some co-op trophies. Are these local co-op, or is there an option to do it with an online partner. And if it is local only, how tough it is to do with only 1 player and 2 controllers?

All can be done locally.

The trophy for finishing the game in coop can be done with a second controller during the last boss fight if it wasn't patched out. You won't need to play the whole game.

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

All coop trophies can be done locally.

The coop trophy for finishing the game in coop can be done with a second controller during the last boss fight if it wasn't patched out. You won't need to play the whole game.

Thanks for the quick response.

• Like 1

On 21.7.2021 at 2:41 PM, Fleks_Mhteam said:

All can be done locally.

The trophy for finishing the game in coop can be done with a second controller during the last boss fight if it wasn't patched out. You won't need to play the whole game.

Btw, any idea where i can get the Extra Concentrated trophy? For throwing the villager into his own box of oranges? And also how do i send earth up in a bubble for the hanging wonder trophy?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured the orange one out, but still cant seem to do the other one.

EDIT2: Looks like i got the other one to work as well.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 1