DhillsPlats

Trophies bugged on PS5

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There seem to be many bugged trophies when playing on ps5. I have spoken to support and they say they are aware of all of them but have no idea when there will be a solution or patch fix.
 

The trophies that are known to be bugged by support are: 

Track star

Veteran status 

Big tease

Stumble chums

Big bully. 
 

Support will award you these trophies if you can prove you’ve done them which is unlikely because you’d have to record yourself bumping 1000 people and qualifying for 500 rounds

 

*EDIT* *Track star and veteran status are obtainable but the tracking for the numbers are off so you’ll need to keep playing even after surpassing the needed numbers to unlock this at a random time*

Edited by DhillsPlats
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm this - my gf met the criteria for the 'Big tease' trophy on our PS5 and the trophy didn't pop, so we re-did it on the PS4 and still nothing.  Bit of a shitshow this game sometimes isn't it lol.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't they just go to your profile and check your stats? I guess they keep all the player info on their servers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can also confirm "big tease" we tried getting it like 20+ times during out boosting session and it didn't pop for anyone

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a friend who got infallibile but it didn't pop. He restarted the whole game and then it popped, that is something to add.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the issue happened with me on "Big Tease". Got the trophy for comming first place but didn't got the one for doing the emote.

 

I saved the video, and will send it to the devs since they say that they can pop it, is there anything more that I should send them? Like for example, a link to my Fall Guys trophy list.

 

Also, where do I send it? Fall Guys official Twitter account or their own website

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I had a friend who got infallibile but it didn't pop. He restarted the whole game and then it popped, that is something to add.

 

that was been a issue for a few months

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i’m concerned a game with broken trophies is a broken game and so should be eligible for refund. Then we’ll see devs taking more care and actually prioritising trophy fixes

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

As far as i’m concerned a game with broken trophies is a broken game and so should be eligible for refund. Then we’ll see devs taking more care and actually prioritising trophy fixes

If the game is fully playable trophies not working doesn't affect gameplay at all and the game isn't broken.  If this was a thing devs just wouldnt add trophies to their games. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

So the issue happened with me on "Big Tease". Got the trophy for comming first place but didn't got the one for doing the emote.

 

I saved the video, and will send it to the devs since they say that they can pop it, is there anything more that I should send them? Like for example, a link to my Fall Guys trophy list.

 

Also, where do I send it? Fall Guys official Twitter account or their own website

 
Contact them on there website in the support section. Make sure to add your unique support ID which you can find in game on your profile card 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

If the game is fully playable trophies not working doesn't affect gameplay at all and the game isn't broken.  If this was a thing devs just wouldnt add trophies to their games. 

A major feature being broken absolutely means the game is broken. Some games I enjoy entirely due to their great and challenging trophy set, or much more so because of it, whereas the tasks in the narrative or given by the devs outside of this are not as interesting or enjoyable.

 

To me it’s the same as missing the last level of a game or last chapter of a book. Incomplete and disappointing, detracting from enjoyment.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@DhillsPlats I was checking the "Big Bully" and "Stumble Chumps" trophies and noticed you got them.

 

How did you do it? Did you sent an email to Mediatonic, if so how did you prove you should had have them? 

Edited by maiathewinners
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also didn't get the Big Tease Trophy twice on the PS4. First time on the Squads Show in the game Knight Fever. Second time on the Main Show in the game See Saw. So I sent a ticket to the support of Fall Guys just now. Here is a link: https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Hope they can resolve it because that is the last trophy I am missing for platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well final update, I got an answer from Mediatonic and they popped the glicthed trophies for me.

 

They save all your progress on their servers so it's easy for them to see if you met the requirements for those trophies. On the email I mentioned Big Tease, Big Bully, and Stumble Chums and sent them a video of me doing the requirements for Big Tease. I also asked if they could check the stats for the 2 other trophies since I thought I already met the requirements but had no way to prove it.

 

I got an answer in less than a day, the email mentioned that yes, I had met the requirements for those 3 trophies and that they would unlock it for me, they are also working on a fix. It seems like for now, this will be the only way to unlock them. If you really want them and are sure you met the requirements just send them an email, the worst that can happen is them saying no.

Edited by maiathewinners
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, DawningWolf55 said:

I had a friend who got infallibile but it didn't pop. He restarted the whole game and then it popped, that is something to add.

Same for me and for a friend, both on Ps4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2021 at 7:00 PM, Yolo_Tong_Po said:

I also didn't get the Big Tease Trophy twice on the PS4. First time on the Squads Show in the game Knight Fever. Second time on the Main Show in the game See Saw. So I sent a ticket to the support of Fall Guys just now. Here is a link: https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Hope they can resolve it because that is the last trophy I am missing for platinum.

After fulfilling the requirements for Big Tease and not unlocking the trophy, I used that link and linked an unlisted youtube video of me earning the trophy, they responded in less than half an hour and unlocked the trophy for me manually. If anyone else is having issues definitely give them a shout

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

After fulfilling the requirements for Big Tease and not unlocking the trophy, I used that link and linked an unlisted youtube video of me earning the trophy, they responded in less than half an hour and unlocked the trophy for me manually. If anyone else is having issues definitely give them a shout

Yes,same. Did requirements 3-4 times without trophy and after recorded video and send them it and told about problem after few hours received message and they unlocked trophy for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently playing Fall Guys again on PS5, and I can affirm that so far:

  • My progress on PS4 has been carried over
  • Fulfilling the requirements for any new trophy immediately pops it
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2021 at 5:08 PM, Vanqishd said:

I'm currently playing Fall Guys again on PS5, and I can affirm that so far:

  • My progress on PS4 has been carried over
  • Fulfilling the requirements for any new trophy immediately pops it

not every trophy is bugged, only the ones he mentioned in original post, which I can confirm are all bugged on ps5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend had to email to get infallable and I had to restart my game to get it. I think my friend was on ps4 though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

big bully is 100% bugged on both consoles for me, its like the most common trophy in the game, and I have knocked over almost 100 people but nothing,

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The below 4 trophies will not unlock for me. I did a PSN name change a month ago, I wonder how many others who have bugged trophies also did a name change recently.

 

Big Bully - knock a player over
Face First - get knocked down 10+ times and finish a race
Stumble Chums - Bump into others 1000 times
Big Tease - Emote right before finishing first in a race

 

I'll contact support once I can get some video evidence of Big Tease...

Edited by Vaulen-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having trouble getting the following trophies popped:

Big Bully - I'm not sure how I haven't done this one yet, I've been grabbing/diving at people since I started, and apparently still have never done it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Face First - This one I know I've done repeatedly, at the Whirlygig and a couple others. Do you have to fall, get up and then fall again? Can't fall off the ledge either, right?

Stumble Chums - This one may or may not be glitched. I know 1000 takes a while, but I'm thinking I'd have this done by now since I'm level 40+. Maybe I just need to play more?

Was curious if anyone unlocked any of these recently, and if so, how?


Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I started playing Friday and still haven't unlocked Big Bully. It is one of the most common trophies in the game so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same cant get Big Bully and Stumble Chums and i am rank 27👀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.