DhillsPlats

Trophies bugged on PS5

106 posts in this topic

You should get all these Trophies without hardly any effort. They should come naturally...

Since there are recent earners. You could contact support. 

11 minutes ago, Assassyn333 said:

Same cant get Big Bully and Stumble Chums and i am rank 271f440.png

43 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Yeah I started playing Friday and still haven't unlocked Big Bully. It is one of the most common trophies in the game so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Same here actually... Lvl 26 fame for this season. Ok, maybe I didn't bump yet 1k Players, but I for sure knocked over a lot of chars. Unless I am doing sth wrong...

Edited by Smashero

Seems to be common problem - people are contacting devs to unlock trophies for them.

All of those naturally unlocked for me in the most random ways. Just keep playing the game and they'll pop eventually. 

how do you go about contacting the devs? I just got my 7th win and the top tier trophy didn't pop (I know it's 7 because I counted 6 when I played the game when it first came out and I won just now as part of squad goals), also that big bully trophy I didn't even realise until now that it's never popped (I've knocked down so many people in my fall guys history) how weird

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

how do you go about contacting the devs? I just got my 7th win and the top tier trophy didn't pop (I know it's 7 because I counted 6 when I played the game when it first came out and I won just now as part of squad goals), also that big bully trophy I didn't even realise until now that it's never popped (I've knocked down so many people in my fall guys history) how weird

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yeah Face First is definitely glitched I jumped off the map 10 times one game and qualified, and got knocked over 10 times another game and qualified and still nothing.

Think this should show you what they are aware of bugs wise

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us?return_to=%2Fhc%2Frequests

If not this link will https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018388760-Known-Issues

The folllowing 4 trophies are 100% glitched as a few of my friends have easily met the requirements and still not gotten them

Face First

Big Tease

Stumble Chums

Big Bully

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

Are the people with possibly glitched Trophies playing on PS4 or PS5? Perhaps it doesn't work properly on PS5.

17 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Are the people with possibly glitched Trophies playing on PS4 or PS5? Perhaps it doesn't work properly on PS5.

Im on ps4 and have the problem too

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

They are messed up on both systems. 

Edited by Smashero

Okay. That rules out that option. Thanks for the quick replies. 

So the recent patch made infallible a joke and broke 4 others... hilarious!

8 hours ago, BuyurDayim said:

All of those naturally unlocked for me in the most random ways. Just keep playing the game and they'll pop eventually. 

Not true. These trophies are known to be bugged.

Is there any chance to be flagged or even worse get banned for having these few trophies pop so close to one another due to the devs unlocking them for me?

Edited by mariosF94

5 minutes ago, mariosF94 said:

Is there any chance to be flagged or even worse get banned for having these few trophies pop so close to one another due to the devs unlocking them for me?

I would state that no: there is a confirmed info that those trophies can be triggered by devs only after providing them evidence that you fulfilled the requirements and I already seen more than 5 profiles where 2 or 3 of those problematic trophies were earned in seconds lately. You shall be safe. 

7 minutes ago, mariosF94 said:

If you’re submitting fake evidence to the devs so that they’ll unlock trophies you never earned? Maybe

Otherwise you should be fine. Just hold onto the emails and videos / photos that you use as proof so that you can use it in the dispute if a flag ever slips through

Face First did not pop for me. Tried several times. Can someone explain how to get it?

14 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Face First did not pop for me. Tried several times. Can someone explain how to get it?

Upload the movie how did you try to get it, contact devs via link posted above providing them the video, wait for solving of your ticket and trophy receiving. Alternative option is to wait for a patch. 

29 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Upload the movie how did you try to get it, contact devs via link posted above providing them the video, wait for solving of your ticket and trophy receiving. Alternative option is to wait for a patch. 

Would re-installing the game be an option as well? Stats should be saved on server, right? Savegames can be stored with PlayStation Plus. It might be worth a try.

11 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Would re-installing the game be an option as well? Stats should be saved on server, right? Savegames can be stored with PlayStation Plus. It might be worth a try.

Stats are on server side, yes. Local save (if there is any, can not check it now), probably contain only game settings. Highly doubt that it will help, but it is always worth to try... I would state that season 4 messed them up in general, however it was mentioned already earlier that those trophies were problematic anyway. 

Edited by Smashero

11 hours ago, PViddy said:

So the recent patch made infallible a joke and broke 4 others... hilarious!

They also made the 3 Race Win trophies a joke too!

This is the first game I've played where I had to ask support to unlock 4 trophies. On the plus side, they did it so I do give props to their support team. The devs however, are terrible.

Yea I have to give props to the support too.  My gf met the criteria for 'Big Tease' multiple times however it never popped.  So last time we took a clip of it using the share feature, uploaded it as a non-listed video to YouTube and sent it to their support.  Within 20 minutes the trophy popped!

3 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

They also made the 3 Race Win trophies a joke too!

This is the first game I've played where I had to ask support to unlock 4 trophies. On the plus side, they did it so I do give props to their support team. The devs however, are terrible.

I kinda want to ask support to unlock Big Tease for me, but I'm afraid of asking because I did the infallible exploit and I don't even have the 7 wins trophy 😬