Trophies bugged on PS5

DhillsPlats

On 04/04/2021 at 0:44 AM, maiathewinners said:

Well final update, I got an answer from Mediatonic and they popped the glicthed trophies for me.

They save all your progress on their servers so it's easy for them to see if you met the requirements for those trophies. On the email I mentioned Big Tease, Big Bully, and Stumble Chums and sent them a video of me doing the requirements for Big Tease. I also asked if they could check the stats for the 2 other trophies since I thought I already met the requirements but had no way to prove it.

I got an answer in less than a day, the email mentioned that yes, I had met the requirements for those 3 trophies and that they would unlock it for me, they are also working on a fix. It seems like for now, this will be the only way to unlock them. If you really want them and are sure you met the requirements just send them an email, the worst that can happen is them saying no.

How exactly do they pop the trophies for you? I have no idea how you can remotely unlock a trophy on somebody's account

1 hour ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

How exactly do they pop the trophies for you? I have no idea how you can remotely unlock a trophy on somebody's account

They save every info on their servers. So basically they can check if you are telling the truth for most things.

My guess is that on your account they can bruteforce the trophy to pop, like, they have one side that shows the statistics and the other that controls the trophies. Let's imagine both sides communicate with each other and once one side gets the correct value for a trophy the other updates and changes in order to give the trophy you deserve. If anything breaks they can easily change the value on the trophy controller to a value that makes the trophy pop. 

This is just a theory I have on how they do it, I can be completely wrong here. Also, another possibilty is that they have a debug menu where they can pop the trophies you need.

33 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

They save every info on their servers. So basically they can check if you are telling the truth for most things.

My guess is that on your account they can bruteforce the trophy to pop, like, they have one side that shows the statistics and the other that controls the trophies. Let's imagine both sides communicate with each other and once one side gets the correct value for a trophy the other updates and changes in order to give the trophy you deserve. If anything breaks they can easily change the value on the trophy controller to a value that makes the trophy pop. 

This is just a theory I have on how they do it, I can be completely wrong here. Also, another possibilty is that they have a debug menu where they can pop the trophies you need.

That makes sense actually the first idea, second one would only really work if you were sitting in a lobby with a dev though for them to use a debug menu to pop ur trophies

16 hours ago, GunBlade said:

Popped Squad Goals today and it worked fine on PS5.

All I have left is Infallible. I don't think I'll be seeing that pop any time soon.

I haven’t hopped on to see myself, but it seems the new rotating playlist (Hoverboard, I believe), everyone gets the crown as long as you finish the final round, making Infallible much easier. Something to look into for sure!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UrbanGoblin said:

I haven’t hopped on to see myself, but it seems the new rotating playlist (Hoverboard, I believe), everyone gets the crown as long as you finish the final round, making Infallible much easier. Something to look into for sure!

YES THANK YOU I HAVE INFALLIBLE NOW.

I managed to fall on the 5th crown's final round LMAO. I died a little inside.

• Like 2