Recommended some FPS games

FallenDestroyer

DOOM (2016) DOOM Eternal. Some of the best FPS’s. Action packed, reward aggressiveness and doesn’t let you just sit back behind cover like COD (or Battlefield)

Titanfall 2 (Made by the OG COD 4 team, and its excellent. Amazing movement and gunplay)

Honestly besides that nothing really jumps out at me.

also, I know others mentioned them but surely another person saying those same games shows how great they are.

• Like 1

If Ps3 games are a possibility, I highly recommend both Syndicate and Singularity.

Singularly is essentially a Bioshock rip-off, but it’s done in a very stylish way, and has a bonkers story, good enemies, and some seriously fun weaponry.

Syndicate is, IMO, the secret best FPS on the PS3. It’s short, but super well paced, incredibly engaging, and tight as hell in terms of design. 

• Like 2

On 2.4.2021 at 8:53 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Alien Rage / Sniper Ghost Warrior

Sniper Ghost warrior is one of my favourite franchises, platted all of them :) cant wait for SGW: Contracts 2. but to OP: Shadow warrior, SGW: 3 and Contracts, crysis, resident evil, Killzone, Mafia games  :) 

Edited by DividedByMankind

Bulletstorm is one of the best FPS games I've played; it's vulgar in its humor and its environments are gorgeous. It was a last gen game but has a PS4 port. Shadow Warrior 1 / 2 are options as over the top FPS games where you play as a ninja battling demons, though the second has looter shooter elements in case you don't like those. Borderlands 3 is very solid looter shooter action.

• Like 1

If you like going "pew pew", try World War Z, Strange Brigade or Quantum Theory.

I'll toss a recommendation for Singularity and Bulletstorm also.

Edited by Helyx

So I was looking for some new games to play, preferably being fps or maybe 3rd person. I've played most of the cod games, Battlefield and ghost recon games.

What can you all recommend that I might have missed. Thanks in advance.

Thank you all for your suggestions. Some of the games suggested I have played/plated already ie far cry series, titanfall, siege, darkness 2, doom.

For now I'm going to start working on Plants vs Zombies 1+2, just cause 4, killzone, the order and wolfenstein. 

I mean, you have a lot that you haven't finished. In addition to Just Cause 4 (which I'd recommend doing last or second to last because of how grind-heavy it is), you should actually revisit and finish Days Gone, Crysis (btw there is a PS4 remaster available), VanquishDead Space 2, and Killzone Shadow Fall (biggest grind here), all of which are at least worth a playthrough.

New additions: Spec Ops: The Line (you need to play it) and Far Cry Classic (any shooter and FC fan owes it to themselves to experience the original game). You've owned so many other shooters (Rage series, Borderlands series, Red Dead Redemption series, Rainbow Six Siege, and so fourth), that there's not much else new I can personally recommend.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

World War Z is a TPS though

I think I should be forgiven, since I clearly can't be held accountable to remember games I just completed a month ago. Bonus points because I'm a fan of Quantum Theory though, right?

7 hours ago, Helyx said:

I think I should be forgiven, since I clearly can't be held accountable to remember games I just completed a month ago. Bonus points because I'm a fan of Quantum Theory though, right?

I actually really enjoyed Quantum Theory, minus the multiplayer grind. It was a decent attempt from Tecmo Koei to make a gears of war clone

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/04/2021 at 10:41 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

Bulletstorm is one of the best FPS games I've played; it's vulgar in its humor and its environments are gorgeous. It was a last gen game but has a PS4 port.

I second this. It was free in one of the PSN+ months so I highly recommend getting it if it ever goes on sale again.