Platinum Times.

TomGriff123

I was just browsing the page for Hitman 3 because I'm planning to pick my playthrough back up fairly soon, and I noticed that there are people getting the platinum in 10 minutes or less.

I was wondering if these are people using legit strats & are just pros or if they've "Hacked" the game to earn trophies extra quick?

2 minutes ago, TomGriff123 said:

I was just browsing the page for Hitman 3 because I'm planning to pick my playthrough back up fairly soon, and I noticed that there are people getting the platinum in 10 minutes or less.

I was wondering if these are people using legit strats & are just pros or if they've "Hacked" the game to earn trophies extra quick?

The PS5 version has Autopop with their PS4 save. There are several threads talking about it here. 

48 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The PS5 version has Autopop with their PS4 save. There are several threads talking about it here. 

It actually goes both ways since the information for the trophies is stored online. I tested it out playing the PS5 version to get the first trophy, loaded up the PS4 version and the trophy popped. Saves themselves don't actually transfer between versions at all, just all the mission mastery and challenge completion information stored in the online servers.