Max Payne 3 platinum

Andrei-Balan

So i played mp 3 a lot on pc and know the game perfectly. About 2 months ago i got a ps3 again after a very long time and I thought to myself that since I know the game very well i can make the platinum on it.

The sp achivs are pretty easy so that's not a problem.. so I'm thinking after I finish the achivs on sp to make a post on the forum in which to ask if anyone can help me with the achivs on multiplayer but I have a question about it: i can make them with one other player ? Like the one that i need to kill 100 players, i can kill the same player 100 times ? The same with the rest: can be done in 2 players ?

Edited by Andrei-Balan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

First of all, if you want to boost mp trophies, go to https://psnprofiles.com/sessions and make a session there. As for the trophies themselves; you will need 5 players minimum for a single trophy (4 kills in 3 seconds in the Imperial Palace), then 4 players for a few trophies such as (Blind 3 players simultaneously with the Pepper Spray, Get 3 kills from a single use of the level 3 explosives burst, as well as Flawless Team Gang Wars Victory just because you need 4 players to start Gang Wars mode). After that everything can be done with 3 players and it's going to be quite fast to do it all. The entire DLC took me about 2 days' worth of playing. You can combine a few trophies, like (Level up your M4 Assault all the way to level 10, Win 20 Vendettas in the 55th Battalion HQ, Get 100 Kills as a member of the SPP can be done at the same time), then it's just a matter of finding a map you need for a trophy and doing it. The easiest online trophies from any Rockstar game I've done tbh. Kill a player on the yacht from the observation platform of the Panama Canal, now IIRC, you will need to play on the larger variation of this map so for example during an objective game mode, not TDM, because on the smaller variation of Panama Canal you have no access to the yacht/observation. For Open 15 Containers or Doors in a single game of Dead Men Walking only two players can do this together as you play in pairs, and for the XP grind, I recommend to grind it in Score Attack/Arcade mode, doing it online will take you way longer and be more problematic. It's been a while since i boosted this game so correct me if I'm wrong about something, but I did almost everything that can be done with 2 players on my own with 2 consoles, and then I just had a session or two to boost other stuff. 

I don't want to get all the achivs :)) i just need the ones for the platinum: 

Full Monty
Complete One Of Each Game Mode Including All Gang Wars
  6.57%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Payne Bringer
Kill 100 Other Players
  19.98%
RARE
40-silver.png
  Max Payne Invitational
Invite someone to play through the in-game contact list
  18.84%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Man Of Many Weapons
Unlock All Weapons
  3.43%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Man Of Many Faces
Unlock All Faction Characters
  19.09%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Deathmatch Challenge
Winner In Any Public Deathmatch
  9.11%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Grave Robber
Looted A Body
  37.52%
UNCOMMON
40-bronze.png
  The Gambler
Won A Wager
  9.00%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Sweep
Flawless Team Gang Wars Victory
  8.00%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Training Complete
Achieve Level Rank 50
  2.79%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Dearest Of All My Friends
Kill Someone On Your Friends List
  11.95%
RARE
40-bronze.png

That's why I asked if they can be made in 2 players :)) 

The ones with kill y enemies in x location and kill y enemies in x time it's clear that I need more than 2 players . But as I said above I only need the ones for platinum. And thanks anyway for the detailed explanation.

7 minutes ago, Andrei-Balan said:

I don't want to get all the achivs :)) i just need the ones for the platinum: 

Full Monty
Complete One Of Each Game Mode Including All Gang Wars
  6.57%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Payne Bringer
Kill 100 Other Players
  19.98%
RARE
40-silver.png
  Max Payne Invitational
Invite someone to play through the in-game contact list
  18.84%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Man Of Many Weapons
Unlock All Weapons
  3.43%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Man Of Many Faces
Unlock All Faction Characters
  19.09%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Deathmatch Challenge
Winner In Any Public Deathmatch
  9.11%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Grave Robber
Looted A Body
  37.52%
UNCOMMON
40-bronze.png
  The Gambler
Won A Wager
  9.00%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Sweep
Flawless Team Gang Wars Victory
  8.00%
VERY RARE
40-bronze.png
  Training Complete
Achieve Level Rank 50
  2.79%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
  Dearest Of All My Friends
Kill Someone On Your Friends List
  11.95%
RARE
40-bronze.png

That's why I asked if they can be made in 2 players :)) 

The ones with kill y enemies in x location and kill y enemies in x time it's clear that I need more than 2 players . But as I said above I only need the ones for platinum. And thanks anyway for the detailed explanation.

HaserPL did also answer your question in full. You will need 4 for Full monty and Sweep trophies as atleast gang wars game mode requires 4 players to start. Most of the grind can be done with another player. 

• Like 1