DLC Trophy Guide [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

On 28/03/2021 at 10:13 PM, Joeycharmed said:

Awesome. 

The addition of Sweeping would help a lot in speeding up the Platinum time.

Cheers stranger 1f601.png

You're welcome Joey

2 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

I'm amazed that no one has commented that the solution to 46 is wrong. (main guide)

This main guide was really helpful, and I enjoyed myself just turning off my brain for a while copying all the flags.

:)

Is it? Crap, my bad. Thanks for checking out the guide though dude, much appreciated. :) 

On 03/04/2021 at 5:29 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

You're welcome Joey

Is it? Crap, my bad. Thanks for checking out the guide though dude, much appreciated. :) 

It wasn't a criticism, I must point out, merely a helping hand to someone stuck on here. 

Love your guides, and am always impressed just how fast you get them up on here. Keep up the excellent work!! 

(I think I commented on the video that the last column, second row flag should be on the third row, making a diagonal pattern)

Edited by TheMightyImp2

On 05/04/2021 at 11:33 AM, TheMightyImp2 said:

It wasn't a criticism, I must point out, merely a helping hand to someone stuck on here. 

Love your guides, and am always impressed just how fast you get them up on here. Keep up the excellent work!! 

(I think I commented on the video that the last column, second row flag should be on the third row, making a diagonal pattern)

Thanks dude, I have provided a solution of sorts in the comments too. That might have been through personal error, I'm not sure. Either way, it's been fixed now ?