Trophy "Down in Flames"

sirdavid89

Does anyone have a problem with the "Down in Flames" (Complete Phosphor's quest line)? A very strange thing has happened to me. It turns out that I have completed the last mission of Phosphor's (the bird) and I missed the trophy, in fact, in the PS5 screens hot gallery I have the image and the video that was created when the trophy was jumped but when I went to view it It comes out as "not won", that is, the trophy has skipped me but it tells me that I don't have it. 

Does anyone know what the problem is? This is the first time something like this has happened to me. 

20 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

Does anyone have a problem with the "Down in Flames" (Complete Phosphor's quest line)? A very strange thing has happened to me. It turns out that I have completed the last mission of Phosphor's (the bird) and I missed the trophy, in fact, in the PS5 screens hot gallery I have the image and the video that was created when the trophy was jumped but when I went to view it It comes out as "not won", that is, the trophy has skipped me but it tells me that I don't have it. 

Does anyone know what the problem is? This is the first time something like this has happened to me. 

Have you checked to see if the trophy has unlocked in offline mode?

I had a similar problem with wrc9 - a trophy unlocked (I had the screenshots etc) but it showed as unearned when I checked. I could see it in offline mode. It just took several hours before it would sync properly.  

If you have the trophy video/screenshot I would guess that’s what has happened here.