Is LBP saves on the server?

snakebit10

I just got me another copy of LBP with the hopes of getting the last DLC trophy I need for the 100%. With the servers being offline currently it isn't loading any of my progress from when I played it all the way back in 2012. I can't seem to find my save in the cloud either. 

I don't remember if they are on the server or not?

Edited by snakebit10

LBP 1 & 2 saves were moved to the Game Data folder as they were getting too big. You can back them up in-game and it'll make a file in the Saved Data section that you can back up to the cloud or USB.

You should find a file called LittleBigPlanet Profile in the Game Data folder.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

LBP 1 & 2 saves were moved to the Game Data folder as they were getting too big. You can back them up in-game and it'll make a file in the Saved Data section that you can back up to the cloud or USB.

You should find a file called LittleBigPlanet Profile in the Game Data folder.

All I see in there is my information from loading the game today and it has me at the first level.

So, my next question would be, how far would I have to play to access the DLC levels?

3 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

All I see in there is my information from loading the game today and it has me at the first level.

So, my next question would be, how far would I have to play to access the DLC levels?

It's been a while since I played LBP1 so I can't remember exactly, but as soon as you are able to access the world map then you should be able to access the DLC levels. I think in LBP1 that was maybe after 3 levels?

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I believe you have to finish all or most of the first world, before the online stuff opens up but it has been years since I last played this game so I can't be 100% sure.