Trophy Thoughts/Opinions?

Ashbo

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

I wonder how many DLC packs it'll have.

They have said it all depends on the success of the game, its not something planned, but would looking into doinga more depending on how much its wanted, a.k.a if it made square enix enough money to warrent it

8 hours ago, OnlyCass said:

They have said it all depends on the success of the game

I have a feeling they've withheld content purely for the chance to sell it as an "expansion".

8 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

what is accolades? other than that this list seems really easy, looking forward to this game anyway so i don't mind the grindy ones

Accolades are basically just the in-game achievements, X kills with X weapon/ability/etc.

People have done level 20 in the demo when you only have a third of the abilities, so shouldn't be too big of a deal in the full game if you just play through the story with each class and make sure to switch around weapons. All Class Related with a single class will probably take the longest to do. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Tom_Hughes_22 said:

Surprised there's no matchmaking trophies, but looks easy enough. Just a bit grindy. Demo was fun but definitely going to wait until it's in players' hands before purchasing. Just want to see how much end game stuff there is to do

I'm surprised by this as well . Also surprised there's no "complete the game with all 4 classes" trophies.

• Like 4

Love the game!!! It’s been so good to see what all 4 classes are capable of. Spent hours on it and its a lot more fun if you team up. My Accolades is at 18 so I’m hoping the trophy for 10 auto pops, but if this resets I actually wouldn’t mind. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, christoventer said:

Love the game!!! It’s been so good to see what all 4 classes are capable of. Spent hours on it and its a lot more fun if you team up. My Accolades is at 18 so I’m hoping the trophy for 10 auto pops, but if this resets I actually wouldn’t mind. 

can you tell me what some of the  hardest "accolades" you've come across?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kal-El457 said:

looks like a solid list..standard fare of grinding for these service games...wonder if they do an upgrade from ps4 to 5

Yes there is a free upgrade from ps4 to ps5

1 hour ago, Teh_Zombz said:

can you tell me what some of the  hardest "accolades" you've come across?

They aren't really hard but time consuming. Like deal a million damage to enemies. Obviously this will come over time so it's not hard just time consuming. Getting 500 kills with each weapon type is another. Nothing really hard about accolades

• Like 3

Most of the trophies have built-in achievement tracking, which is fantastic. Won't pick it up by launch but surely in the following months. Nothing looks too grindy, so I hope that the game turns out nicely and they don't pull an Anthem ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irriducibile87 said:

Which is the best and easiest class for solo players ?
I keep reading Trickster is the best and most fun in general.

Are there any actual difficult trophies or they are all doable even solo ?

This really depends on your playstyle. Trickster n devastator are close range characters. Trickster being the more squishy of the 2. Pyro is mid to long range n technomancer is more of a long range toon but can be played closer if u want. Everything can be earned solo. Just keep ur World Tier at a low level n u should be fine.

• Like 3