Trophy Thoughts/Opinions?

Ashbo

Anyone know how to do the PS4 > PS5 upgrade?

I've got the physical PS4 version installed but only want to play the PS5 version but for the life of me I can't see a way to upgrade it.

EDIT: Indeed the PS5 upgrade hit the store at midnight.

Edited by Anke

32 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

So how's the full game those who are playing? 

I really enjoyed the demo, and now playing the full game.

Yet i only played 2.5 hours, the game slowly introduces new enemies(like new captains with diffrent powers and new monster type enemies both regular and altered). So better variety.

Also a new crafting mechanizem was introduced, but it seems very pricy for the moment, its better to wait for end game for it.

Even the in game tip kind of suggested that.

Also a new customazation option for your truck and of course stash that you can use to transfer equipment for your other charchaters.

I actually really liked the story in the demo, i heared that a lot of people did not but i cant understand them ?, basicly the story continues from where its left.

?

• Like 1

Ended up getting the game and have been playing a ton. So far story is weak, characters are bland and I guess it's a little generic but they definitely got the fundamentals right. Gameplay and loot is so damn satisfying which is the most important aspects of a looter shooter.

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Ended up getting the game and have been playing a ton. So far story is weak, characters are bland and I guess it's a little generic but they definitely got the fundamentals right. Gameplay and loot is so damn satisfying which is the most important aspects of a looter shooter.

I do enjoy the story , a lot by the way but i agree that the charchters are not the best.

The rest i totally agree??

19 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Well this seems promising.

Finished the first side quest and can't select the reward. No matter what reward I choose the game crashes :") 

Same issue here...

Edit: just found a fix.

If you have the preorder dlc (lvl 10 items) throw them back into storage. I did that with all lvl 10 gear and the side quest didn't crash the game.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

Finished the platinum last night and I can confirm.

1) Demo progress carries over, I had 11 trophies auto pop.

2) Only grind trophy is the one to max your outriders subclass which is literally just kills with skills and skill activations. The accolade trophy comes naturally through doing everything which you need to do just about everything for the platinum anyway.

3) You only need to pick up 50 journal entries and everything else is given by doing missions and side quests which you have to do anyway for trophies.

4)Difficulties vary on world tier, for the platinum world tier 1 would be 3/10 however if you played on max world tier all the way through I'd call it a 5-6/10.

Edited by sh4d0wzcs
  • Like 2