FIX for On the mountain top glitch (save transfer glitch)

OJ_Warrior

This is for anyone who didn't unlock the "on the mountain top" trophy as part of a PS4 save transfer to ps5. I don't know if this will work for everyone but it's good to try.

- Launch a heroic gauntlet with a secondary character (the character who is NOT level 150)

- get killed by enemies

- it will then ask you to select a new character, simply select the character who is level 150

- when you spawn in the trophy should unlock

6 hours ago, Nameless600 said:

I am a little confused on when it asks you to switch characters, got myself killed twice and it just restarted. Any advice?

Did you go into the building or die in the outside area? Perhaps the game restarts itself if you are on the first checkpoint. So maybe go into the building and progress into floor 1 or 2 then try.

It should make you choose another character and that's when you switch to you level 150 character

Also are you doing the heroic gauntlet or a regular hive? 

Regular and elite hives the game will just restart

Heroic gauntlets are the ones that make you switch out your character

So just tried and didn't work for me. Couple of quick notes for anyone wondering

It's actually called a Mega Heroic Gauntlet. There are Elite Heroic gauntlets and those you can't switch characters. The one I found was in the badlands in the north easy corner.

You need to have a 2nd character at least level 125 to start it. This shouldn't be to hard as long as you have a character level 100 as you should have a TON of materials from all the hives

Once you die (1 time) it should pop up with the character select. If you have the ability to be revived your on the wrong hive type.

Again, didn't work for me, but as long as it doesn't take several hours of grinding it's worth a shot.