"600000" trophy issue

Long-Ryde

Looking at my trophy screenshot. I actually got the "Million" trophy by scoring over 600,000 points. But the "600000" trophy did not pop then, or in subsequent playthroughs scoring over 600,000 so I may have glitched it out.

Million-Trophy.jpg

Edited by Long-Ryde

On 3/28/2021 at 4:41 PM, DenDigger said:

This is a known issue, the points are occumlative, and if you go over the required points to unlock 600k for example, and hit the 1mil, the trophy for 600k won't pop..

So to fix your issue, you need to delete the save, and get a total of 600k in arcade, if you go too far and hit 1mil total points again, the 600k points trophy might not unlock again..

I hope I explained that good enough, this bug is present on all regions/lists of the game, so keep that in mind if you want to stack it.

Knowing it's cumulative makes it all make sense now. I think my very first arcade run was 300,000 which is why my second 600,000 score run popped Million. When I deleted my save the first time, I didn't reach 600,000 off the bat-- so I tried again, which was probably my mistake with the "deleting save method" because it pushed me over 600,000. 

Thank you so much!

Edited by Long-Ryde