Fun platinum?

OmegaRejectz

I actually enjoyed this platinum more than I expected. Racing at night to gain RP is quite a rush because if the cops get you, you lose all that you've gained for the session. It's a shame they went full lazy mode on the trophy icons, however. I don't recall spending a lot of time grinding either. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

NFS once again tacks on a bunch of collectables. Pointless things like the flamingos..serve literally no purpose than to smash something. I still have the drift challenges across the map to do, I just for the life of me cannot get a car with a solid set up, everything just feels all over the place. And the online trophies but those honestly dont seem time consuming, its the drift challenges that ahev put me off for so long

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The platinum isn't too bad, but it's far from being enjoyable in my opinion. I like collectibles in games, so that's not a problem. However, getting 3 stars in every activity can be tiring, especially the drift zones. Jumps and speed traps are OK for the most part. But the drift system isn't too good in this game and the occasional traffic can bring some frustrating moments.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The game is pretty decent, although IMO 2015 is still the much better game. At this point I'm at endgame so 400+ grinding, collectables and activites. 

Most of the collectables and activites are alright but the Drift ones are annoying. Not because they're hard but the drifting in this game is really..questionable? In terms of gameplay it's still much better than Payback. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...