It Takes Two Full Trophy Guide

TheDblTap

17 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

My buddy @MrZhangetsu and I got this platinum together yesterday in a single 12-hour sitting. We had planned on having a break in-between and finishing it today but we were just hooked. The game is incredible, it really is. 

While we played through the game, I was working on a full trophy guide that will chronologically walk you through the locations of all 25 minigames and the 18 optional trophies, I'm fairly excited about it as it's a pretty good guide if I may say so myself!

With it, you can play the game with confidence that you won't miss anything along the way.

https://platget.com/guides/it-takes-two-trophy-guide/

I hope you find it useful!

Also, if you're not sold on the game just yet, then my Platinum Review might twist your arm: https://platget.com/reviews/it-takes-two-platinum-review/

Have a great rest of your weekend :) 

1) Will you transfer this guide to PSNProfiles too?

2) There's weird characters that pop up in most, if not every paragraph on your website, not sure why that's happening ?

10 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

1) Will you transfer this guide to PSNProfiles too?

2) There's weird characters that pop up in most, if not every paragraph on your website, not sure why that's happening ?

Hey!

1) I've had this question before, and I do feel bad because obviously I'm sharing it here, but I struggle to scrape together time to do this. I'm working on a few guides at the moment and also have a full-time job. I'd be happy to assist anyone who wants to do this, though I'm not sure how the walkthrough-esque format would work in the structure of a PSNProfiles guide.

2) Wow, thanks for raising this! I've never seen that before. I fiddled with a few things and cleared some caches and it's all working again now. You might need to clear your browser cache if it's still happening for you.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, TheDblTap said:

Hey!

1) I've had this question before, and I do feel bad because obviously I'm sharing it here, but I struggle to scrape together time to do this. I'm working on a few guides at the moment and also have a full-time job. I'd be happy to assist anyone who wants to do this, though I'm not sure how the walkthrough-esque format would work in the structure of a PSNProfiles guide.

2) Wow, thanks for raising this! I've never seen that before. I fiddled with a few things and cleared some caches and it's all working again now. You might need to clear your browser cache if it's still happening for you.

There is the gameplay guide format for that. ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...