[Video] 40 second platinum walkthrough!

5 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself

I too love an easy plat but this is beyond ridiculous...

It's getting to the point where trophy hunters are essentially paying to get a plat and not the game itself

If this had the old style of 9 bronze, two silver and one gold trophy nobody would consider buying it 

Mark my words by the end of the year there will be a game with trophies like this...

- Launch the game

- Go the the options

- Adjust the volume

- Adjust the brightness 

- Look at the controls 

- Save your changes 

- Revert your changes 

- Start the first level 

- Move character in both directions

- Jump

- Defeat the first enemy 

Platinum unlocked

It's already happened on Steam, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it here. There are games on Steam that give you the full achievement list just for opening the game... And I'm talking 5,000 achievements at once--it's kind of ridiculous. ? But, to be fair, I suppose Steam has very little achievement regulation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AuburnDRM said:

It's already happened on Steam, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it here. There are games on Steam that give you the full achievement list just for opening the game... And I'm talking 5,000 achievements at once--it's kind of ridiculous. 1f643.png But, to be fair, I suppose Steam has very little achievement regulation.

Yes, this is what I was going to add, the Steam games that are just thousands of achievements for a small fee. 

My trophy list has been soiled by more games like that than I'd like, and Sony didn't help anything with their ridiculous restructuring of the trophy level system. Going from level 60 something to 600 something took a lot of meaning away for me. The numbers just don't matter any more. 

I've tried to stay away from the easy plat games, but some days I just want a quick game to waste some time. I suppose I could play a game I already own, but it appears that I am pretty addicted to trophies :/

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

The fact that so many people go for plats like this is crazy. 

It's so hard not to honestly. Yes its easy but its so cheap too.

I kinda challenged myself to get 6 platinums a month this year just to see of i could. Limiting myself to not just play those types of game but it will help on months where I play games like red dead redemption 2 or assassin's creed origins. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

This was so fucking hard..I got 14 on the third try and then it took me 2 hours with a break in between after I got super frustrated lol.

See the trophy guide video from BadDriver (No offense esstee), the 1st comment has a tip about restarting the game, it creates the same pattern and they land on nearly the same spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, syn1905 said:

Ok as far as this game getting a plat yea that's kind of crazy. Did I spend over a hour to get it, yup sure did.

On a side note this game is made by kids through a church program to teach them how to make games.

As far as I could find googling this, this game looks like it's singlehandedly developed by Myron Kevan Tynes Jr. 

Interfectorem (which doesn't have a plat) was also made by 4 kids at a summer camp (Girls Make Games), and the difference in quality is very, very noticeable... 

1 hour ago, Nameless600 said:

See the trophy guide video from BadDriver (No offense esstee), the 1st comment has a tip about restarting the game, it creates the same pattern and they land on nearly the same spot.

Yeah, I saw that from this OP and definitely wish I would’ve read it beforehand. Oh well.