Dreggit

Member Interviews: LoveInHell

14 posts in this topic

Good read! Thanks for keeping these going, Dreggit!

 

3 hours ago, Dreggit said:

@Helyx You seem like a cool dude.

 

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry for misleading you though, I'm a huge dork.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that your PSN handle came from someone you looked up to on a completely different site. I always love names that have some sort of meaning to them, rather than "cooldude3293482" ya know? ;P 

 

Also saw you're looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy. Me too! I'm hoping it let's us do all the crazy things we think wizards do in their spare time. Haha! Maybe that's me just expecting too much, but still it would be cool to "live" the life of a wizard.

 

Best of luck to you in your gaming goals of raising that % completion a little bit this year! I really hope you get to travel to different places and find those places that offer a more vegitarian palate of food for you to try. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Spring Army represent 😍 (Don't worry, we're a very pacifist army!) Just around the corner, too... now, I'm not going to impugn the prognosticatory moxie of Punxsutawney Phil here or anything, but I don't believe you can put a date to a season. Calendars are just another human construct that don't quite fit in the natural order of things... I mean, it's useful and all, but that first true day of spring, that's something you can feel on a deep existential level. Marriage Story is excellent, and you summarized it eloquently. 

 

Thanks for giving me yet another reason to give Subnautica a try... games like Abzu and InnerSpace (not quite minus five stars from Jacques Cousteau, but still a ways off from being the ideal Life Aquatic) ultimately fell short of capturing the magic and potential horror of deep sea exploration in a sufficiently satisfying way, so I'm hoping it'll prove worthy of the task!

Edited by AK-1138
Giving our beloved Buck-Toothed Oracle his due.
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sword said:

Interesting that your PSN handle came from someone you looked up to on a completely different site. I always love names that have some sort of meaning to them, rather than "cooldude3293482" ya know? ;P 

 

Also saw you're looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy. Me too! I'm hoping it let's us do all the crazy things we think wizards do in their spare time. Haha! Maybe that's me just expecting too much, but still it would be cool to "live" the life of a wizard.

 

Best of luck to you in your gaming goals of raising that % completion a little bit this year! I really hope you get to travel to different places and find those places that offer a more vegitarian palate of food for you to try. 

Lol, I feel the same way. Usernames with some kind of meaning are cooler, I also like names with a pun. Thanks~

13 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Thanks for giving me yet another reason to give Subnautica a try... games like Abzu and InnerSpace (not quite minus five stars from Jacques Cousteau, but still a ways off from being the ideal Life Aquatic) ultimately fell short of capturing the magic and potential horror of deep sea exploration in a sufficiently satisfying way, so I'm hoping it'll prove worthy of the task!

Maybe it’s much much scarier to me because I’m afraid of the ocean in real life.  You should definitely give it another go, even if it’s not “that” scary to you. I also started Shareplaying this with a friend, it’s really fun because I know what’s there but they don’t. xD

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to learn a little about you @LoveInHell - My two biggest take-aways from reading this:

 

1. Man... I'm old.

2. I need to try Subnautica.

 

😄

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I will have to look into Subnautica after reading this interview. After all, the game is free right now. :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Nice to learn a little about you @LoveInHell - My two biggest take-aways from reading this:

 

1. Man... I'm old.

2. I need to try Subnautica.

 

1f604.png

Hahaha that made be chuckle. Yeah, you should definitely give Subnautica a go. I was happy to see it in the Play At Home collection. 🙌

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good interview. High five for Anna and Lili, back before I started to learn Tekken competitively, I enjoyed using both of them in Tekken DR, 6 and Tag 2, I still like Lili to this day. In DR she was probably my first main character. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Good interview. High five for Anna and Lili, back before I started to learn Tekken competitively, I enjoyed using both of them in Tekken DR, 6 and Tag 2, I still like Lili to this day. In DR she was probably my first main character. :)

Tekken Dark Resurrection is the best Tekken, STRAIGHT UP! 🤩 That bowling minigame was so much fun too. I never played it competitively, the only goal I had was get over a 100 matches in a row. I think my highest ever was like 150+. I heard Lili is being abused as hell tho on the newer games.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen you quite a lot on here but never really spoken to you directly; nevertheless, it's really nice to get to know you on a more personal level. The way you speak so passionately about Subnautica reminds me of that exploit thread you expressed your anger in, and now I'm really getting a more significant picture of just how much this game truly means to you (I'll make sure to play the game exactly how you would want everyone else to experience it). For the record, are you still in communication with the girl you inherit the name from? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trini said:

I've seen you quite a lot on here but never really spoken to you directly; nevertheless, it's really nice to get to know you on a more personal level. The way you speak so passionately about Subnautica reminds me of that exploit thread you expressed your anger in, and now I'm really getting a more significant picture of just how much this game truly means to you (I'll make sure to play the game exactly how you would want everyone else to experience it). For the record, are you still in communication with the girl you inherit the name from? 

Haha, awesome.

 

We were never really in contact as friends. GoSuperModel was a fun site where you could dress up your character and play fashion and makeup games. I was very active on the forum there and she was the person who would make art for people on the site, like draw their character and she would win drawing contests a lot. I’ve only spoken to her on the forum but never via messages.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LoveInHell yay, I got the best mention. Competition rules state its only a competition if I am winning xD. You are awesome, always have an interesting opinion and hit the perfect balance between agreeing enough so I feel supported and disagreeing enough so that learn and grow as a person. I feel conversations that you feel you have learnt something new when they have ended are the best. I think your window of opportunity to catch up to my profile has closed as I need to tackle those vita/ps3 backlogs sooner rather than later. Definitely will check out "we happy few" you made this sound interesting.

 

Also seconded @DaivRules is generally awesome and comes across as intelligent.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.