is top Score bugged?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2021/3/29 at 2:55 AM, porfidev said:

I just finish the game 1 coin with 590200 but the trophy does not throw.

is this bugged ? 

Try delete game data and this game, then re-install it. When points reach 300,000, just suicide to end the game, then record your name as D.E, that's how I got this trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So i just did this trophy... I had to do it twice. There's a hi score board for inserting 1 credit only and a seperate hi score board for installing more than one credit.

make sure you only play with 1 credit otherwise the trophy won't unlock

Edit: A friend just pointed out to me that you also need between 300-310k only for the trophy to unlock

Edited by kraven_15

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2021 at 10:04 AM, kraven_15 said:

So i just did this trophy... I had to do it twice. There's a hi score board for inserting 1 credit only and a seperate hi score board for installing more than one credit.

make sure you only play with 1 credit otherwise the trophy won't unlock

Edit: A friend just pointed out to me that you also need between 300-310k only for the trophy to unlock

So I just did this twice inserting only 1 credit and no trophy. How do I know im playing in the correct scoreboard?

On 1/31/2022 at 5:40 AM, red_tyrant said:

So I just did this twice inserting only 1 credit and no trophy. How do I know im playing in the correct scoreboard?

I just found that when I inserted a whole bunch of coins, there was a hi score.

Then, when I inserted only one coin, the hi-scores were 0.

I think the important thing is keep your final score between 300,000 and 310,000 with only 1 coin inserted.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

I just found that when I inserted a whole bunch of coins, there was a hi score.

Then, when I inserted only one coin, the hi-scores were 0.

I think the important thing is keep your final score between 300,000 and 310,000 with only 1 coin inserted.

I played inserting only one coin, but the hi-score was 300,000. Im gonna delete my save data, experiment a little and see what happens. Maybe my game is "locked" in the other hi-score because I played with a friend using a lot of coins for my first playthrough? This games is wack. Thanks for the response!

Edit: I JUST GOT IT! I tried with some setups and deleting the save is irrelevant. The last time I tried I checked my score and it was 320k. Then 311k and no trophy. So I tried to evade enemies and pick the least amount of items and finally the trophy popped with 303300 points. Funnily enough, I don't have the 1 hour trophy yet lol. Your tip was the key, thank you so much!

Edited by red_tyrant
I got the damn trophy
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, red_tyrant said:

I played inserting only one coin, but the hi-score was 300,000. Im gonna delete my save data, experiment a little and see what happens. Maybe my game is "locked" in the other hi-score because I played with a friend using a lot of coins for my first playthrough? This games is wack. Thanks for the response!

No worries, good luck mate

• Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 11:37 PM, red_tyrant said:

Edit: I JUST GOT IT! I tried with some setups and deleting the save is irrelevant. The last time I tried I checked my score and it was 320k. Then 311k and no trophy. So I tried to evade enemies and pick the least amount of items and finally the trophy popped with 303300 points. Funnily enough, I don't have the 1 hour trophy yet lol. Your tip was the key, thank you so much!

How many levels you have to go through to get 300k??

5 hours ago, pistolpedro said:

How many levels you have to go through to get 300k??

After you beat the brachiosaurus boss you'll have enough points. Just before the lava stage (level 4). That's like half of the game. I think the B routes are easier, but that's just me. Remember to use just one coin (press R1 once) and get between 300k and 310k points after the boss, then kill yourself at the beginning of the lava stage. The trophy should pop after you put your record. Good luck

On 2/2/2022 at 9:35 AM, red_tyrant said:

After you beat the brachiosaurus boss you'll have enough points. Just before the lava stage (level 4). That's like half of the game. I think the B routes are easier, but that's just me. Remember to use just one coin (press R1 once) and get between 300k and 310k points after the boss, then kill yourself at the beginning of the lava stage. The trophy should pop after you put your record. Good luck

Sounds impossible lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/15/2022 at 5:01 PM, TheRetroManiac said:

What's the deal with this one, as there are not many people who have completed it and not many who have commented on why It's got a low % other than this glitched trophy.

It's point specific... as explained above, you need to finish adding only one coin and score between 300-310k.

Most people probably scored out of that range and then couldn't be bothered doing it again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

It's point specific... as explained above, you need to finish adding only one coin and score between 300-310k.

Most people probably scored out of that range and then couldn't be bothered doing it again

OK cool what about the Retro Buddies trophy I see 2 threads of people asking how to get it with no replies' cheers.