Game too intense for a phat PS3?

OmegaRejectz

I spent an hour downloading the 9 different updates. Every cutscene stuttered. Gameplay didn’t surprisingly. Spent maybe an hour tops and then the game froze and after I rebooted my PS3 the save was corrupted. Now attempting to play it on PS Now, no cutscene lag at all. Let’s see how noticeable latency will be... 

Happen for anyone else?

Yeah, I remember playing this on my OG PS3. I didn't have any of the problems you listed except for the the stuttering, but that was only in the final 3rd of the game. I did have all of those problems with mass effect 2 back in the day and like the person above me said, my PS3 went kaput; fixed it with a new hard drive though.

I do remember having some issues with that game on my original PS3, but it was mostly God of War 3 that my old fatty didn't like; a lot of the cutscenes stuttered and caused the audio to go out of sync. This was several years before my PS3 finally "died" (it didn't, it does actually still work but it overheats very easily now, think it needs the thermal paste replaced but I just got a new 500GB super slim 4-5 years ago anyway), so I don't think it had anything to do with its impending doom. May be worth giving your PS3 a clean out though if you haven't recently.

There is section in this game, closer to end, when game becomes quite laggy (it happens with GoW 3 too, btw), but not too serious, like small background music stutters and small pauses, nothing too serious. Probably game isn't loading fast enough as I running around.

Edited by PostalDudeRus