Anyone got any tips for crack shot 2 challenge in Wet?

BrettyBoy

Like the topic title asks, does anyone have any tips for crack shot challenge 2 in Wet? I managed to make it in 24 seconds at best so far but I’m trying to make it to 20 seconds because I’m aiming to get a gold medal in all challenges because I’m chasing the platinum on this game.

This challenge is difficult and I’m struggling. 

Edited by BrettyBoy

56 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

Like the topic title asks, does anyone have any tips for crack shot challenge 2 in Wet? I managed to make it in 24 seconds at best so far but I’m trying to make it to 20 seconds because I’m aiming to get a gold medal in all challenges because I’m chasing the platinum on this game.

This challenge is difficult and I’m struggling. 

It's been a while since I played WET, but when I played it, it was through PS Now. Which there was a decent amount of lag, so I had to compensate with the lag by having my centering on point. When I did the gold medals on the challenges, there was only one I had trouble with but I don't really remember any of them or what I did other than having my centering on point and doing slow-mo at the right time and knowing which targets to shoot first. Check Kheapathic's video on it on YouTube.

Edited by JohnFPSKing
  • Like 1