ESports Boxing Club

Shiiinjitsu

ESports Boxing Club FAQ

1. When is the Release Date?

Our aim is to launch within the coming months. The game will be launched into Early Access via Steam. The official launch date has not been finalized however we are balancing the community’s desire for a boxing game with making sure that we deliver the best possible experience.

2. Will The Roster Have More Fighters Than The Current Set?

Whilst we do have hall-of-fame fighters and current world champions, we are constantly increasing our roster. Our goal is to have the best fighters in the game both past and present. We have a number of Legends that we will be announcing up to launch.

3. Can We Create Our Own Fighter?

Yes, ESBC will feature an in-depth character creator function

4. Will There Be A Career Mode And Story Mode?

ESBC will feature an in-depth career mode, to a level that will be new for the genre. We have plans to introduce a full story mode as an update, once the final release is launched.

5. Will There Be Real Belts/ Championships In The Game

Yes, we have licensed the prestigious WBC green and gold belt as well as the IBF world title. The Ring Magazine title will also be up for grabs. We have also licensed national belts such as the coveted Lord Londsdale challenge title.

6. Will There Be Releastic Knockouts?

Yes, knockouts will feel realistic, we are developing this to a level that feels……satisfying!

7. Will There Be A Console Release?

Yes, we are planning to launch across XBOX One, XBOX One Series S/X, PS4 & PS5. Release dates are to be confirmed.

8. Will There Be Boxing Brands Within The Game?

Yes, brands such as Empire Pro Tape among others will feature in the game.

9. Are There Any DLC Plans For This Game?

Yes, as part of our Seasons model, we will be continually adding fighters to the game.

10. Will There Be Blood And Realistic Damage?

Yes, this will play a big role within ESBC. Your career mode fighter will have to be managed with the quality of your corner team for this aspect.

11. What Are Your Plans For Online Multiplayer?

Current plans include exhibition fights & ranked leaderboards. We will be holding officially licensed world championships which will involve the WBC & Ring Magazine

12. We Noticed The World Strongest Man Eddie Hall In The Game, Is This For Real?

Yes! Eddie is due to fight this year and we are in talks with many other established athletes with a boxing pedigree to be included in ESBC.

13. Will We Be Able To Share Our Fighters With The Online Community?

Yes, we are implementing a boxer share feature within our Early Access release.

14. Why Has It Taken So Long For A Mainstream Licensed Boxing Game To Be Made?

The world of boxing is an incredibly complex environment. The concept of licensing a single deal with an overall body does not exist so we have to negotiate individual deals. However, this wasn’t going to detract us from trying to achieve the “impossible”.

ESports Boxing Club Current Licensed Boxers (65) Link

ESports Boxing Club Game Features Link

About time we got a new boxing game! This has the potential to be better than Fight Night Champion! 

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

Been waiting for a new boxing game for like 10 years now (since FNC), and judging by the alpha footage this looks promising! I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass it has to be to acquire licensing for all the fighters/gear and what not. I'll definitely be checking this out when it goes into early access on Steam. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pretty excited for this.  Really enjoyed the Fight Night series esp. Fight Night Champion.

This looks more realistic in nature.  Hopefully, most of the fighters have a unique feel.  They have announced most of the roster at this point.  
https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/

Some glaring omissions (past and present) but still fairly solid.  If the game gets a fan base, they could always add more later.

I dunno why but I have a sneaking suspicion the trophy list will be difficult.  Like earn a licensed belt (see #5 in original post).  All of the drama of the belts in Fight Night Round 4 will be back!  ?

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 6:34 AM, Pray_4_the_End said:

Been waiting for a new boxing game for like 10 years now (since FNC), and judging by the alpha footage this looks promising! I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass it has to be to acquire licensing for all the fighters/gear and what not. I'll definitely be checking this out when it goes into early access on Steam. 

It's a shame. I wish boxing was more organized like the UFC. Many boxers and promoters feel entitled to a large check if they want their rights to be on the game. It's annoying. Don't they know that they will get more exposure if they are in the game. Even though fight night champion was a great game. The game lacked fighters. I mean the early 2010s was the last prime years of boxing. So many great fighters should have been added. 

Even if this new boxing game sucks. This will be the first time in boxing history, in which there would be a large pool of fighters. Just after three fighter announcements we already have more fighters than all the old fight night games combined. They are even planning to add even more in the future.

This game already is a success with the number of fighters that are in the game. Heck, we are finally getting professional tournaments in a boxing game! 

We boxing fans are eating good this year! 

On 5/7/2021 at 0:32 PM, djb5f said:

Pretty excited for this.  Really enjoyed the Fight Night series esp. Fight Night Champion.

This looks more realistic in nature.  Hopefully, most of the fighters have a unique feel.  They have announced most of the roster at this point.  
https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/

Some glaring omissions (past and present) but still fairly solid.  If the game gets a fan base, they could always add more later.

I dunno why but I have a sneaking suspicion the trophy list will be difficult.  Like earn a licensed belt (see #5 in original post).  All of the drama of the belts in Fight Night Round 4 will be back!  1f602.png

I'm glad they are adding so many fighters onto the game. We have more fighters already compared to all of the previous fight night games! All I wish is that they had Canelo/ Ryan Garcia to the game. They don't seem like the type to ask a lot of money for their rights to be on the game. Having those two alone will bring a lot of boxing fans to the game. If they can make it cross-play, man this game can really succeed.

Lmao! I saw that thread. I can't believe people were going crazy for a belt. I'm glad that the belt holders didn't give in. As a person who won a world belt on fight night champion. It's hard as hell. There's a lot of cheaters and spammers on there. Having someone give you the title easily ruins the purpose of the platinum. It cheapens it. The rarity of the platinum reflects on how hard is to earn a belt! 

Hopefully, they make the trophies easy to obtain. It will suck for people on this site to avoid the game like the plague.

All I know is that I'm glad that I retired from trophy hunting! No need to worry about trophies! ?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I honestly think the Fight Night rosters were better than what eSBC has (at this point).  Quantity vs. Quality.

eSBC may have more but Fight Night, EASports wallet, has higher end boxers - past and present.  The overwhelming majority of guys you’d never use.  Too many Shane Mosley Jr.’s and not enough Shane Mosley’s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

I honestly think the Fight Night rosters were better than what eSBC has (at this point).  Quantity vs. Quality.

eSBC may have more but Fight Night, EASports wallet, has higher end boxers - past and present.  The overwhelming majority of guys you’d never use.  Too many Shane Mosley Jr.’s and not enough Shane Mosley’s.

The main issue I had with fight night 1-4 was that. The roster was 80% the same across all games. They barely added any of the smaller known champions. They only cared about adding the well-established names. Don't get me wrong, I love using Ali, Tyson, Hatton, Pacquiao etc. They are fun to use, but they are soo overused, at a point, where I feel they are milking out their names.

But with eSBC we are finally getting new fighters. We are getting legends from the previous games, new upcoming and current world champions from all weight classes, and we are finally getting female fighters for the first time in boxing game history. 

So far from the three announcements, we have a good quality roster. They said they have more announcements to come. So don't worry, some of the older fighters will come to the game.

I'm just glad we are getting a good quality roster for the first time!

Edit: Here's the current Roster so far  https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/     [Let's pray they don't decide to add the Paul Brothers into the game.....]

Edited by Shinjiitsu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:41 PM, the_real_culture said:

Yeah! It's still in Early Access on Steam. The bugs in it are hilarious, so it's safe to say it still needs more time the oven.

Yeah i watched some videos a few months back from a guy called martial mind and other than the graphics it looks rough