Stolen from PS Plus Subscribers.

6 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

You don't have the demo in your download list? PS3 games often worked so that the 6kb license unlocks the demo and magically transforms it into a full game. 

Edit: this is my download list:

W479j5y.jpg

When was this offered on Plus?

Wondering if I have it hidden on my download list somewhere

8 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

You don't have the demo in your download list? PS3 games often worked so that the 6kb license unlocks the demo and magically transforms it into a full game. 

Edit: this is my download list:

W479j5y.jpg

Nah, just added it to my downloads from ps +. All I have is license. Pathetic. Happy that you still have it though. 

2 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

https://thegeek.games/2018/05/01/you-cant-play-call-of-juarez-gunslinger-on-ps3-anymore-despite-receiving-it-on-ps-plus-roughly-2-years-ago/

This article goes into it. They legit just robbed us lmao. Should've been ours until the end of our subscription. Nice that Sony couldn't even be assed to make sure they could honour the download. 

5 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Seems to have been from June to July 2015.

Really strange that is isn't there for OP. It was honestly always a terrible system to handle licenses but this is the first time I have seen a demo disappear. It should add both to the download list. Had this happened a few days ago then maybe you could have looked it up with the old webstore + PSDLE but Sony blocked it just this week. Sometimes demos can remain in the store even after the main game is delisted so it might be worth making a search in the store. Otherwise I don't think there's anything you can do.

Sometimes the demo/trial doesn't get added to your download list.I had this happen to me many times where I bought something but I got only the key.This is probably what happened.You added it to your list when it was on plus but only the unlock key was added.I recently downloaded and I still have it.

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Ownership is just a social construct, anyway. Who's to say a cashier isn't justified in taking back your PS5 after you've already paid for it? The cashier giveth, and the cashier taketh away.

OP paid for a service which included very specific games, with the explicit understanding that games redeemed stay in your library as long as you keep the service, and yet they're no longer able to access the game. Something they paid for was taken away from them for no good reason. Find better things to nitpick.

Ownership is indeed a social construct but that doesn't mean that it is inherently false and open for bastardization.It surely is up for discussion though as all social constructs that were established by society in the past.The law says that the cashier can't take back your ps5 lol...Also the casher didn't give it.The cashier is performing a very specific action that validates the purchase but even that has specific rules.As Shadiochao has said all that is part of the established social construct.Also I consider it ridiculous to call nitpick the loss of something you paid for.I misunderstood here...

Edited by pot1414
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Ownership is just a social construct, bla bla bla

Find better things to nitpick

I said it was publisher decision to delist this game, not Sony. PS Plus doesn't include terms of "staying in your library forever", you can see terms you agreeing on while subbing for it.

Again, if dev/publisher company decided to block access to product, they will, and it has nothing to do with PS Plus.

IT IS NOT STEALING.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PostalDudeRus said:

I said it was publisher decision to delist this game, not Sony. PS Plus doesn't include terms of "staying in your library forever", you can see terms you agreeing on while subbing for it.

Again, if dev/publisher company decided to block access to product, they will, and it has nothing to do with PS Plus.

IT IS NOT STEALING.

that's like saying i gave you a car then took it back and not calling it stealing. its stealing. plain and simple. your right though, it is the publishers decision to delist the games but delisted games do NOT disappear from your downloads list.

1 hour ago, CrazyAce842 said:

that's like saying i gave you a car then took it back and not calling it stealing. its stealing. plain and simple. your right though, it is the publishers decision to delist the games but delisted games do NOT disappear from your downloads list.

You accepted fact they can take it away when subbed for PS+, it feels like I'm only person reading terms before buying things.

• Like 2

i still have mine in my download list from ps plus. browse a different date. for some reason about 100+ of my games all switched dates to 2020 and went to the top of my list and are way out of order. 

also even if ps plus ran out or whatever itd still be in your list. one time i didnt have autorenew on and it still kept all my games there from ps plus, they just didnt work until i resubbed.

167007814-1556191251257404-8426463908793

Edited by melodicmizery

the only other thing i can think of is when you bought it and the screen came up to download the activation and the demo, you may of not looked at the file size and thought the activication download was the full game file and you never put the demo in your list. that would explain why the game wasnt on your system only the unlock for it was. alot of those full games at one point were the demo+activation key.  that would be my theory. and now that the demo is delisted your in a pickle where you cant download that portion because you never added it. maybe. i havent bought a demo+key game on ps3 in so long im trying to remember how if im making sense

40 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i still have mine in my download list from ps plus. browse a different date. for some reason about 100+ of my games all switched dates to 2020 and went to the top of my list and are way out of order. 

It's because you recently renewed PS+ after it had run out previously on the account. If the subscription expires, your games on PS+ would disappear from the list. Renewing it will put the games back at the top with the start date of the new renewal on the right.

So in your case, it started up again 12/30/2020.

Yeah, you'll notice that after a PS Plus subscription lapses (even if you have it set up to auto renew or have more than a year pre-purchased) all you plus games will move to that date. It's possible the demo and unlock key are somehow separated in your list. I'd double check all the historical plus games just to be sure.

I still had it on my list and I'm in the US. Downloading now, just to test. I suspected it would be the US folks that got screwed because of our non-existent consumer protection laws, but perhaps there are other factors at play.

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

This was offered June 2015. If you havent played it yet you probably will not either. Still in my list, asian acc.

https://playstation.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Plus_games_(North_America)

Edited by DAS2in1