Stolen from PS Plus Subscribers.

18 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Or maybe OP just not see it....

I've checked my list 5 times both on the store and in transaction management. It's not there. 

13 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Its still in my list. It’s probably best to see if yours is an isolated incident before jumping to hyperbole. 

Your thread title and opening post are claiming this has happened to all Plus subscribers, but that’s simply false. 

I've even linked an article in a further comment, it's happened to that person too. I'm not an insolated incident. It's clearly an issue with only downloading the license and not the demo as well. 

On 3/29/2021 at 2:42 AM, agorazUHD said:

It's because you recently renewed PS+ after it had run out previously on the account. If the subscription expires, your games on PS+ would disappear from the list. Renewing it will put the games back at the top with the start date of the new renewal on the right.

So in your case, it started up again 12/30/2020.

it only put some at the top, alot are still in their original download dates. also the time it expired wasnt 2020 it was around 2017. 

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

it only put some at the top, alot are still in their original download dates. also the time it expired wasnt 2020 it was around 2017. 

The 2020 date would be when you re-newed it. If it expired in 2017, and for 3 years it was never re-newed, it would come back up as when it was recently activated again.

The only other time I had things out of order was when I would get a game free on PS+ and then bought DLC later for the same game later.

Example for me: Borderlands. It's now at the top of my list on my alt account (PS+ re-activated for 2021), but the DLC I bought is still dated way back in 2013 (near the bottom of my list).

I'm glad i still have this game downloaded. This is a very, VERY great and fun game. What a piece of crap Sony has become, shameful.

Edit: I still haven't been able to locate and download Scott Pilgrim although many users here claim they can, my game just disappeared and I never found it again. I tried hard, but gave up.

Edited by kevao97
add info

On 3/29/2021 at 0:42 AM, agorazUHD said:

It's because you recently renewed PS+ after it had run out previously on the account. If the subscription expires, your games on PS+ would disappear from the list. Renewing it will put the games back at the top with the start date of the new renewal on the right.

So in your case, it started up again 12/30/2020.

It updates to the most recent date you added +no matter what (lapsing or not) I've never let my + run out, and my PS+ games are always updated to the most recent renewal date. 

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

I still haven't been able to locate and download Scott Pilgrim although many users here claim they can, my game just disappeared and I never found it again. I tried hard, but gave up.

I haven't actually plugged my ps3 in in probably 2 years(maybe more...), but I was recently told about a chrome extension that allows me to see my entire download list, across all consoles, all at once. And it shows that Scott Pilgrim is on there. So I'm assuming that if I were to get on my ps3 I'd be able to download it. Are you searching the store, or just manually scrolling through your download list? Sony search feature has always been a bit hit and miss. Not sure how many downloads you have, but definitely try manually scrolling through them all. Might seem tedious(I had like 6k+ downloads across all consoles ?) , but might find some stuff you forgot you had lol. If you've got a pc, try the psdle extension on chrome. Well worth using. You can import your entire download list as a spreadsheet. Its amazing. 

To get back on topic: checked my account and checked PS3 store.

Delisted on PS3 store (not there and pretty sure it's been a while). It's still in my download list with other PS+ games (includes the Full Game Unlock key).

...To be fair, PS+ is screwy all around. I've had games remain in my download list after expiry (2064: Read Only Memories), and I've never purchased the games at all. Fully playable to boot without PS+ so there you go...

5 minutes ago, Badkat18 said:

I haven't actually plugged my ps3 in in probably 2 years(maybe more...), but I was recently told about a chrome extension that allows me to see my entire download list, across all consoles, all at once. And it shows that Scott Pilgrim is on there. So I'm assuming that if I were to get on my ps3 I'd be able to download it. Are you searching the store, or just manually scrolling through your download list? Sony search feature has always been a bit hit and miss. Not sure how many downloads you have, but definitely try manually scrolling through them all. Might seem tedious(I had like 6k+ downloads across all consoles 1f606.png) , but might find some stuff you forgot you had lol. If you've got a pc, try the psdle extension on chrome. Well worth using. You can import your entire download list as a spreadsheet. Its amazing. 

Download list, i checked between 1000+ downloads

• 2 weeks later...

Have checked the list too and the game is still there. I even played it again and had some trophies ) EU store.

Don't know if that's the case but there was some random positions in the list for the demo and the full game unlock. So basically I found the demo first and then way lower in the list I found the unlock.

Edited by Beast_1985

I actually just downloaded this game recently. I got it from PS+ and both the demo and unlock key were next to each other in my downloads list. All my PS+ games had been moved up my list and were all dated as the day I renewed my subscription. All the Ubisoft games were at the top of the list, and the demo and key were 4th and 5th in that list, so it didn't take long to find.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I actually just downloaded this game recently. I got it from PS+ and both the demo and unlock key were next to each other in my downloads list. All my PS+ games had been moved up my list and were all dated as the day I renewed my subscription. All the Ubisoft games were at the top of the list, and the demo and key were 4th and 5th in that list, so it didn't take long to find.

It's not on my list anywhere. Will just post a pic later. 

19 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

I've downloaded this game on my PS3 few days ago. It's the PS Plus version. I'm from Poland in EU. You are with Sony for trophies? That's sad. I'm here for over 20 years already because Sony made best enviroment for games from Capcom, Squaresoft, Atlus and many other japanese devs. 

Been with Sony since PS1 . Sony made the best environment and left it years ago. Now it's all about safe money makes and triple As. 

On 16/04/2021 at 7:16 PM, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

I've downloaded this game on my PS3 few days ago. It's the PS Plus version. I'm from Poland in EU. You are with Sony for trophies? That's sad. I'm here for over 20 years already because Sony made best enviroment for games from Capcom, Squaresoft, Atlus and many other japanese devs. 

Many people here are with Sony for trophies. This is a trophy website after all...

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can't find certain content in your download list, you could either:

1) Install PSDLE on your PC browser and generate a list of all your content, copy and paste it on Excel, and search for the content. To make things easier, include the Product ID before generating the list.

2) Take note of the transaction number from emails or the transaction history from the PlayStation website, under Account Settings or whatever they're called, and give all your data to the PlayStation Support.

3) If #2 is not possible, contact the PlayStation Support and kindly ask them to send you a complete transaction history as a Excel spreadsheet, then search for the transaction number and contact them again.

That said, Gunslinger was there the last time i checked, and that was a few months ago. 

• 3 months later...