weird psvr screen problem, screen split and jumping

melodicmizery

im having a extremely weird psvr screen issue

i dont know if this is the root of the problem but i turned my other ps4 on by accident and it logged my psvr out, when i turned it back on it went haywire

whats happening is when im at the xmb on ps4, my psvr screen is going nuts. it is split into 2 images right and left and flicking up and down fast as hell. its like a old tube tv or old vcr tape when the image would go up and down and you had to track it. but on my tv the image is just fine

heres the really weird part, if i turn on a vr app, or a vr game, the psvr headset starts to work perfect. but on my tv it displays either black or a bunch of greenish bars.

so i guess technically it still works when i put a game on, but at the same time its not working correctly

anyone know what the hell is going on. ive messed with all the settings and switched hdmi cables and stuff. im going to see if i can find some more cables and try them

EDIT: alright so i switched to another tv and it still had the same issue. so i unhooked all of the psvr and hooked it up to my ps4 pro (my other ps4). and everything worked fine. going to try to switch it back to the original ps4 now. i think there might be signal confusion between what resolution to display maybe. edit#2 i switched it back to the original ps4 and it is now working normal. hope this helps someone in the future. 

Edited by melodicmizery