saiyanbloodstyle

Wreckfest PS5 4k/60FPS

22 posts in this topic

So they've just announced the PS5 version coming 1st June 2021, it's not a free upgrade so either you pay a bit to upgrade if you own it on PS4 or just buy the PS5 version.

 

Should also have a separate trophy list which will most likely be the same as the PS4 list.

 

Also i'm going to say i doubt we can transfer our saves over, it would be nice but for this game 

i don't mind as i loved playing it.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBuDeUbHKY

 

Update: Seems it's coming out on Playstation Plus on 4th May so about a month earlier but still 1st June on disc.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
more info
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for a separate trophy list for this. I'll happily pay the small upgrade fee!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I seen this before last night. I just bought it. I would of held off and just bought the PS5 version since there is not a free upgrade.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Wish I seen this before last night. I just bought it. I would of held off and just bought the PS5 version since there is not a free upgrade.

I guess if you want to platinum it twice it's not bad, the PS4 version is still fantastic and i really enjoyed it apart from the load times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I guess if you want to platinum it twice it's not bad, the PS4 version is still fantastic and i really enjoyed it apart from the load times.

 

If I like it enough I may get the PS5 version also. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a right hidden gem of a game.

 

I’d gladly pay the fee for an upgrade and I can strongly recommend it to anyone who has yet to give it a go. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Wish I seen this before last night. I just bought it. I would of held off and just bought the PS5 version since there is not a free upgrade.

I guess I was lucky just eyeing and deciding to buy it next month after Returnal ate the gaming budget for April. But will postpone it until June for the PS5 version.

We'll wait on pricing but if previous upgrades are any indication the upgrade fee is usually around €7-8 which is not too terrible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

This was a right hidden gem of a game.

 

I’d gladly pay the fee for an upgrade and I can strongly recommend it to anyone who has yet to give it a go. 

Yeah same here it's an amazing game.

 

For a PS5 game it's not expensive too, i saw it for £27.85 at Base in the UK, definitely worth it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone looking to get the ps5 version. Buy the ps4 version and pay upgrade fee. You can get brand new ps4 version for £14.97 plus £10 for upgrade is only £24.97. Ps5 version on Amazon is £34.99. It means you are getting to copies of the same game for less money as well and most likely 2 trophy lists.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Spoonman-2 said:

Seperate list I think, and PS5 version is PS+?

Should 100% have a separate list and yeah it's on plus a month early digitally.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Spoonman-2 said:

Seperate list I think, and PS5 version is PS+?

 

10 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Should 100% have a separate list and yeah it's on plus a month early digitally.

 

Yeah, separate list and same trophies: https://www.exophase.com/game/wreckfest-psn-2/trophies/

 

I guess they will auto-pop if we have the PS4 version, but I don't mind playing it again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta go buy a 2nd hand ps4 copy fast. Free gen upgrade -as it should have been- with the plus lol. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of now, the devs have no solution for providing safe transfer from PS4 to PS5, so no autopop anyways unless they find a solution.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ghost said:

 

 

Yeah, separate list and same trophies: https://www.exophase.com/game/wreckfest-psn-2/trophies/

 

I guess they will auto-pop if we have the PS4 version, but I don't mind playing it again.

 

I'm going to doubt being able to transfer saves and autopopping trophies but the game is really fun, you should enjoy it even more this time.

 

Also feel free to use this topic to try and boost the online trophy 4th May, may as well get that out the way here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Al momento, gli sviluppatori non hanno alcuna soluzione per fornire un trasferimento sicuro da PS4 a PS5, quindi nessun autopop comunque a meno che non trovino una soluzione.

where did you read it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

 

I'm going to doubt being able to transfer saves and autopopping trophies but the game is really fun, you should enjoy it even more this time.

 

Also feel free to use this topic to try and boost the online trophy 4th May, may as well get that out the way here.

 

That's true. It kinda defeats the purpose of it being on Playstation Plus if we got a quick platinum. I agree, it's a fun game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rogue Company was a free platinum for PS5, Oh well this will be quick and fun again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved this on PS4.

 

Seperate trophy lost for PS5 confirmed? I'd definitely play it again.

Edited by adverse_event
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.