POEman553

In light of the PS3 PlayStation Store shutdown on 7/3/21, if you have this game....

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

....you will need to spend over $56 (!) to be able to 100% it, not just get the Platinum.

 

Thankfully, you can buy the DLC now (yeech) and work on the 100% whenever, but it's still annoying.

Edited by POEman553
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, each character is three bucks, so that's three bucks a trophy.  Egads.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was waiting for a sale on the DLC characters since launch and as far as I know it never happened. Looks like I'll never get them now!

 

Thanks NIS ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

I was waiting for a sale on the DLC characters since launch and as far as I know it never happened. Looks like I'll never get them now!

 

Thanks NIS ;)

Ya, same here, but I gave up waiting and bite the bullet a few years ago... all for having all Disgaea 100%, just for them to not release D6 on PS4 in the west... (well, I'm also missing D4 on PS4, but that's just the vita version on console..)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, same here, but I gave up waiting and bite the bullet a few years ago... all for having all Disgaea 100%, just for them to not release D6 on PS4 in the west... (well, I'm also missing D4 on PS4, but that's just the vita version on console..)

Yeah I thought about it tbh, but my account will never be fully 100% anyway so I'm alright being stubborn about it. NIS games have somewhat fallen out of favour with me for the most part too since the PS4 era. Don't enjoy them like I used to.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Yeah I thought about it tbh, but my account will never be fully 100% anyway so I'm alright being stubborn about it. NIS games have somewhat fallen out of favour with me for the most part too since the PS4 era. Don't enjoy them like I used to.

I understand you, I think that on PS4 I only played Disgaea 5 as far as NISA games go, although I have a few others on my backlog.

 

And in my case I just wanted to 100% the franchise EU releases, there's no way that I can get my account to 100% because of impossible trophies as well as skill and time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I understand you, I think that on PS4 I only played Disgaea 5 as far as NISA games go, although I have a few others on my backlog.

 

And in my case I just wanted to 100% the franchise EU releases, there's no way that I can get my account to 100% because of impossible trophies as well as skill and time.

Fair enough. It's pretty sad to me actually that the one disgaea game I won't 100% is my favourite one! :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, same here, but I gave up waiting and bite the bullet a few years ago... all for having all Disgaea 100%, just for them to not release D6 on PS4 in the west... (well, I'm also missing D4 on PS4, but that's just the vita version on console..)

I'm willing to bet D6 makes it to PS4 in the west after a year. There seems to be some sort of exclusivity agreement between NISA and Nintendo of America for NIS games. Just trying to keep the hope alive.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, same here, but I gave up waiting and bite the bullet a few years ago... all for having all Disgaea 100%, just for them to not release D6 on PS4 in the west... (well, I'm also missing D4 on PS4, but that's just the vita version on console..)

 

Might be a blessing in disguise. Disgaea 6 wasn't very received by fans.

 

Will get it on Switch still, since I'm a bitch

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about Disgaea 3 and 4 on vita? Do you need anything from the dlcs in order to get the platinum? I checked the trophy guides but i think they are for the ps3 versions which aren't the same

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly this DLC existing has bothered me for a long time, but around a month or 2 ago I decided I'd pick up one or two characters every time I bought something from the US store so I could spread the cost. But now I'm just accepting this as unobtainable - I have online trophies I can't get anyway so I'll never have 100% on my account, but I just can't justify spending this much on next to no content in one hit.

 

 

36 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

How about Disgaea 3 and 4 on vita? Do you need anything from the dlcs in order to get the platinum? I checked the trophy guides but i think they are for the ps3 versions which aren't the same

For D4, definitely not as I did that recently. As far as I'm aware, nothing is needed for D3 either but I haven't done it myself. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

How about Disgaea 3 and 4 on vita? Do you need anything from the dlcs in order to get the platinum? I checked the trophy guides but i think they are for the ps3 versions which aren't the same

The DLCs are built into the vita lists I believe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

The DLCs are built into the vita lists I believe.

I can't check atm since i don't have them installed (they are 3.5 gb each i think).

Disgaea 3 in vita has a different name form the ps3 version, vita is Absence of Detention, ps3 is Absence of Justice.

I'll pm some of the latest achievers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.