Vita Unobtainables - Messages Shutting Down

Afro_Gear

On 4/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Oh my god, my heart stoped beating for a second. I really dont wanna play Minecraft atm, so happy that I dont have to 1f602.png

Why? it's problem with Minecraft Psvita?

55 minutes ago, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Nah, but Minecraft only makes fun if you have people you can play with. On Vita its more like a Singleplayer the whole time and it just doesnt feel right.

Oh thanks bud.

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's a buggy mess that corrupts your memory card once the saves reach a certain size, plus it's a pain to boost the online trophies from what I've read.

Thanks for info

Edited by Tiricy

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone brought this up with Sony support? Maybe those eggheads don't even know that it'll impact trophies etc. Is there a valid support e-mail address to contact them? I sent a message to both the Ask PS UK and AskPlayStation accounts on Twitter regarding the cmos battery issue but haven't gotten any response yet ? Don't know if they'd reply to an inquiry about this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Has anyone brought this up with Sony support? Maybe those eggheads don't even know that it'll impact trophies etc. Is there a valid support e-mail address to contact them? I sent a message to both the Ask PS UK and AskPlayStation accounts on Twitter regarding the cmos battery issue but haven't gotten any response yet 1f625.png Don't know if they'd reply to an inquiry about this.

I don't think this is any different than Sony "support" knowing that taking down a server affects some trophies.

It's up to the developers to decide to implement work around for Messages going down, Sony themselves isn't going to change course for some trophies.

On 2021-03-30 at 11:20 PM, GTA_Darren said:

For Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, this can be done with 2 Vita and 1 account by using ad-hoc. I don't remember if I used message. I log into both of Vita with same account, and using ad-hoc to get trophy.

I am going to try this exact thing when I get my fifth Vita tomorrow.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2021 at 6:17 PM, AznNation said:

Does anyone know if Freedom Wars will be affected?

22 hours ago, pot1414 said:

Does anyone know if valhalla knights 3, asphalt injection and sunflowers will be affected?

AFAIK, none of those are affected. EDIT: Freedom Wars will be affected but you can do it via Ad-Hoc if you have 2 Vitas.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Does anyone know if the Little Deviants send/accept a challenge Trophies are obtainable? I'm using my own two Vitas, but I can't seem to find my accounts after beating the first level and posting a score, so I can't send the challenge from my secondary to my main account :/

Edit: Just read what the Trophy entails (having someone who played the game before 2012 and posted their scores on the leaderboard, so they can send you a challenge and you can challenge them). There should be a warning about this in the OP. The game is basically impossible to Plat these days.

Edited by TheMultiversity

14 minutes ago, TheMultiversity said:

Edit: Just read what the Trophy entails (having someone who played the game before 2012 and posted their scores on the leaderboard, so they can send you a challenge and you can challenge them). There should be a warning about this in the OP. The game is basically impossible to Plat these days.

It’s not impossible as evidenced by the coordination of large groups of trophy hunters continuing to obtain the online trophies from Little Deviants. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 1:23 AM, DaivRules said:

It’s not impossible as evidenced by the coordination of large groups of trophy hunters continuing to obtain the online trophies from Little Deviants. 

I said basically, not outright impossible. I'm sure there will be people who will unlock it before the 28th, but I'm also sure that they won't be many. I'm talking with a few members of a Spanish community right now to see if they can help me, for example. But I doubt that many will be able to unlock these two Trophies before the messenger functions are shut down in a few weeks :( It's not as simple as sending a message or an invite to join a session, unfortunately.

Edit: You're totally right, it is possible, as I just got both Trophies :) A couple of users from another forum helped me get both Trophies in a matter of minutes. Now I just have to play this game... ?

Edit 2: I'm really sorry, but the person who helped me get Honor Upheld was a random user of a Discord I had never met before. I got in touch with them through another user and was kind enough to help me get the Trophy. Unfortunately he played a bit more and got deleted off the leaderboards. Don't get your hopes up, I can't help you.

Edited by TheMultiversity

On 6/6/2021 at 1:57 AM, HuntingFever said:

Freedom Wars will be affected but you can do it via Ad-Hoc if you have 2 Vitas.

The trophy guide on .org says that you can't get the online trophies of freedom wars with Ad-Hoc.In what way will this game be affected?

2 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

The trophy guide on .org says that you can't get the online trophies of freedom wars with Ad-Hoc.In what way will this game be affected?

If that guide is correct (which I don't know as I haven't played the game) then those trophies will become unobtainable once messages shut down then. This is because any sort of invite or challenge system that works through the messages will no longer work.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

If that guide is correct (which I don't know as I haven't played the game) then those trophies will become unobtainable once messages shut down then. This is because any sort of invite or challenge system that works through the messages will no longer work.

I get that lol. My question is how this game specifically is affected. Based on what I have seen you can host lobbies so I assume even without the ability to invite others can still join by searching. I haven't played the game so I'm grasping at straws here.

On 6/5/2021 at 1:50 PM, pot1414 said:

Does anyone know if valhalla knights 3, asphalt injection and sunflowers will be affected?

Sunflowers’ gift sending trophy is definitely nothing to worry about. The trophy unlocked for me before the message was even started. It wouldn’t surprise me if you don’t even have to be signed in PSN to trigger it.

Btw, anyone who is having trouble finding a partner for Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken on Vita, you can join the Session to find likeminded others. Some have had to try different partners to successfully connect. This will stay open until the deadline.

• Like 1