PS3 & Vita Games and DLCs That Require Multiple Downloads

Spidey

Thought this would be a good thread to have considering the stores are closing. Basically, a list of games and season passes that require you to individually download episodes or other content after you buy it that requires the PSN Store, regardless if you're using a digital or physical copy. I'll update this as more come in. Also, if someone has a better way to phrase the title let me know

PS3 Games

Game of Thrones: TellTale Series

Batman: TellTale Series

Life is Strange

PS3 DLC

Lego Batman 3 - Season Pass

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Season Pass

Lego Avengers - Season Pass

Lego Dimensions (All DLC can be accessed on Main Menu, takes you to PSN Store)

Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass

PS Vita Games

[TBD]

PS Vita DLC

[TBD]

Crossbuy Games

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection

Sly Cooper HD Trilogy

Jak & Daxter HD trilogy

God of War 1 & 2 HD

Edited by SpiderManhattan

4 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Is there specific risk around these types of games, then? Would’ve expected them to fall under the same “you bought it, you can still download it” bucket as one-and-done games

It's probably for a scenario like when you buy a season pass but it doesn't add the actual DLCs to your download list, it only makes them all free instead. You then have to "buy" them all for free to get credit for owning them, and doing that then adds them to your download list.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

It's probably for a scenario like when you buy a season pass but it doesn't add the actual DLCs to your download list, it only makes them all free instead. You then have to "buy" them all for free to get credit for owning them.

Yes this exactly

11 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

Ratchet & clank trilogy. It’s crossbuy, I got it on ps3 but wasn’t on my vita DL list, had to redeem it from the store. It’s available retail anyway so wouldn’t be lost forever.

It'll be the same for the Jak & Daxter HD trilogy, Sly Cooper HD trilogy and God of War 1 & 2 HD then. Those are all cross-buy for the PS3 & Vita versions, but you'll have to "buy" the other version you didn't pay for as those won't have been added to your download list and will have only been changed to free on the store.