Strawbowry Kills Glitch

Flubberwunked

I created my own private match to get this trophy because the bow weapon isn't very good. When i eventually got to 150 kills (currently have 158) I didn't get the trophy. People are saying private matches can be used to get trophies but something must've gone wrong here. Has anyone else experienced an issue like this?

There are two possible reasons

1. The trophy is incorrect and its actually 500 kills. I can confirm that this is the case with the LMG.

2. Private match kills don't count and the kills can be bots but not private. This one I can't confirm yet.

I'm rapidly farming out the last kills so I'll let you know once I get a little further.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

There are two possible reasons

1. The trophy is incorrect and its actually 500 kills. I can confirm that this is the case with the LMG.

2. Private match kills don't count and the kills can be bots but not private. This one I can't confirm yet.

I'm rapidly farming out the last kills so I'll let you know once I get a little further.

I messaged the official twitter account and they said themselves it was a typo and that the correct information will be displayed in the next patch. 500 moolatv kills sounds like an absolute grind though unless that's the only one that requires 150 kills

19 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

I messaged the official twitter account and they said themselves it was a typo and that the correct information will be displayed in the next patch. 500 moolatv kills sounds like an absolute grind though unless that's the only one that requires 150 kills

The mooltovs and pineapple grenades are both 150, I've unlocked them and only have about 160 on each.

Bow and peashooter are going to be the worst, I would say sniper as well but the event makes it ezmode.

Edit: Can confirm its 500 kills for the LMG and Bow, 150 for mooltov and pineapple grenade. The trophies for kills should pop at the end of a game, otherwise they will when you go back to the menu. 

Bow can easily be farmed on cemetery by standing just outside of the church and firing from one side to the other as many of them will turn into plants with more ammo. Moolotov can be farmed on Roadside as they tend to cluster right under the stairs to the broken building facing opposite of the gas station fence. It still takes forever and blows, but is def doable.

Edited by Nameless600
New Info
  • Like 1