Missing from Vita store?

hibpshman

• 8 months later...

Dec 28th 21

Has this been removed from the store on vita? Iv tryed going through my dl list nope. Search for it... nope. Go by name and by date it came out... nope

Found it on the service list. But still no way to dl

Updated 1/7/21

After talking with muti managers and a vita hardware guy at sony. They don't know where the game is [at least NA ver]. I don't mean the license of the game. They can see i have it in my records. I mean the store Page with the info of it is not on record there so there no link too download at all.

Guys when thought internal patch note with me nothing says it delisted. 

Either this game was delisted sometime ago and never got notes added [like changing it to not being cross buy] or there a glitch in the Sony store that needs fix. That Ratalaika need to address with Sonys store. 

Hopefully Ratalaika can shed light one this.

Edited by Zid960
Updated

• 3 weeks later...

You’re not the only one having issues on the NA store. It can’t be found on the Vita store for me, or in my Vita and PS3 download list after purchasing the game from both PS5 (PS4 version shows) - got refunded. Thought that was the issue communicating with the new hardware as a different vita game never gave me the cross buy PS4 version recently after buying it in Vita. Buying cross buy titles on PS4 recently never had an issue until now with Football Game. I can find the game on PS3 but it won’t download - says something like this can’t be purchased at this time. After I got refunded and before buying the game again, I was able to add it to my PS3 cart. I just didn’t buy it there because it didn’t have the holiday discount. I’m tempted to try later if I can get refunded again. Maybe the after checkout screen can still throw me the Vita copy.

Ratalaika just tweeted this in their Twitter account:

To download your Cross-Buy games follow the next steps:
- Buy the game on your PlayStation console or from the PlayStation Store page (web)
- Restart/Turn On your PS Vita
- Start the PS Store on your Vita
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right side > Select Download List
- The game should be listed right there (swipe down until you reach the bottom of the list because normally the game appears at the end of that list)
*If the game doesn't appear on that part, try to reconnect your Wi-Fi on your Vita or reconnect your PlayStation account and restart the console again

On 1/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, MatiasDesu said:

Ratalaika just tweeted this in their Twitter account:

To download your Cross-Buy games follow the next steps:
- Buy the game on your PlayStation console or from the PlayStation Store page (web)
- Restart/Turn On your PS Vita
- Start the PS Store on your Vita
- Click on the three dots at the bottom-right side > Select Download List
- The game should be listed right there (swipe down until you reach the bottom of the list because normally the game appears at the end of that list)
*If the game doesn't appear on that part, try to reconnect your Wi-Fi on your Vita or reconnect your PlayStation account and restart the console again

This must be after I contacted them the other day. They responded immediately and sent me that exact information. They were pretty cool and casual. They also sent me a picture someone sent them showing how Football Game appeared at the bottom of their download list. This happened to me as well. After my second refund from Sony (which removes the game and license from my account), I was able to purchase the game again - using my PS3 this time and Football Game downloaded directly to the PS3 to port over afterwards. If you’re like me and have hundreds or thousands (1800+!!) items on your download list, it’s best to use the vita to fast scroll it. The PS3 can sometimes error out on the list.

EDIT: A day to two later I purchased a dlc for another PS3 game and Football Game went to the top of my Download List and the dlc switched places to go to the very bottom. I’m now questioning if it’s a psn bug for Football Game itself or for anyone with many items on their download list. Heck, when I’m in the PS3 store I don’t even see “add to cart” or “download” button when I’m on an item I own. It’s missing. I only see prices once in the cart to buy or if I choose a category to view games while I scroll.

Edited by MATTKBAN

• 2 months later...

I was finally was able to download it. Like a week ago. 

I got a different game on my vita 000. Football show up in my download list. But 000 that i just got didn't. Going off this i got distraint which made 000 pop up but it was not. 

My guess is the Football game license itself must have a bug on sonys end.

May be different case by case. But must somehow make it so you can't see the 1st item on the DL after it added.