Sad Eggs tips?

Teh_Zombz

There is so little information on the egg mechanic in this game. I can only forward to you how I got the trophy.  Unfortunately i used Ming and just manually failed every egg. It didn’t take that many runs with him to get it because I remember still having a huge grind to unlock the last characters after that.   Failing the egg doesnt get you the trophy but my superstition makes me think it helped. Sorry I don’t have more useful information. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

so i think the latest update made the trophy more "scamable" I got the trophy within a single run by just failing the eggs that are going to hatch into pets. this is something you can actually determine now by looking in the bottom right corner when playing as ming. if it shows a pet cancel the next egg if it doesn't let it hatch.

this worked for me so maybe it will work for you?

On 27/06/2021 at 4:19 AM, ninjaoffire200 said:

so i think the latest update made the trophy more "scamable" I got the trophy within a single run by just failing the eggs that are going to hatch into pets. this is something you can actually determine now by looking in the bottom right corner when playing as ming. if it shows a pet cancel the next egg if it doesn't let it hatch.

this worked for me so maybe it will work for you?

yeah that method finally worked thanks to the new patch :)