Post your most recommended PS3/Vita titles to buy before it's all gone forever!

Alos88

6 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

There's something wrong with the ostagar dlc on that, you were able to contact them back in the day and they'd give you a code so you could download it for free but I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. You have to buy it these days. It will be lost once it closes

I have it and never had a problem. Is this a region thing?

Four TellTale games that mustn't be missed out on:

All of them are highly recommended. Especially Strong Bad has some really crude humour and never got the attention it deserves. All games are still available on PSN and consist of five episodes each.

• Like 3

From the ones I've played/completed:

Vita only:

The Hungry Horde (DLC required for 100%)

Severed

Papers Please

Gravity Badgers

PS3 only:

Payday: The Heist (DLC required for 100%)

Spelunker HD (DLC required for 100%)

Vessel

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Ar nosurge plus

Held out for a decent sale on this and the Atelier Vita games for 3 or 4 years before I just gave up after the Vita web store closed. Think I am just going to skip instead of shelling out $200+ for digital Vita games that Sony will likely cutoff the ability to download in the not-too-distant future.

39 minutes ago, R4M Jolly Monk said:

People, please stick to games that are digital only. Games like God of War and the likes can easily be grabbed used anwhere.

Have you looked at physical Vita prices recently or tried to locate a specific game in store? PS3 is a different story, but for most Vita games, digital is the much cheaper option.

I'd say both Hotline Miami's on PSN are worth picking up, also Liberation and Freedom Cry if you're big on Assassin's Creed.

Toying with the idea of picking up Eiyuu Senki, but it's ridiculously pricey, sucks that it never got a worldwide physical release, the only release I know of (and I'm not even sure if it's real haha) is a Japanese physical copy, which is even more expensive.

This is my list of DLC I'm looking out for, which has been whittled down, I'm not sure on most of them because most of them have a Complete Edition/GOTY physical release, depends on whether or not those particular DLCs are burnt onto a disc or are now out of date codes:

• Mass Effect (Already sunk about £50 this past week on DLC for 2 and 3's DLCs)
  • Telltale LEGO DLC (such as The Force Awakens DLC's with trophies)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • The Force Unleashed/The Force Unleashed II
  • Dark Souls/Dark Souls II
  • Dante's Inferno (Really want to try this out)
  • Arkham Series
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Fallout/New Vegas
  • Far Cry
  • Metal Gear Solid Series
  • God of War 3/Ascension
  • Borderlands (Possibly)
  • Sonic Unleased (Definitely thinking about this one)

Let me know if I can take any of these games off my list because I can buy GOTY physical edition with the DLC already on disc.

Definitely not buying all 500 million DLCs for goddamn Rock Band, though I am eyeing up PSN games with bad reviews such as Kick-Ass and Amy, call me a masochist. I played .detuned and 100 percented it and now that garbage game will forever be on my trophy list, you can't take my trash away.

• Like 1

Anyone know if u can play vita or psp games on the ps3 if u got them thru ps plus when they were offered free? also, for any trophy hunters i think bloodrayne betrayal is unable to be 100%ed due to 1 trophy at least that's what it says on truetrophies

3 hours ago, DunDonnie said:

PS3:

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Ultimate Edition (physicals are rare/go for $80+)

HEADS UP: These were recently released on Switch. Deadly Premonitions is now Deadly Premonitions Origins and there's also a sequel on Switch called Deadly Premonitions 2: A Blessing In Disguise. ?

Edited by Kristen Danielle

5 minutes ago, NeelBehl said:

Anyone know if u can play vita or psp games on the ps3 if u got them thru ps plus when they were offered free? also, for any trophy hunters i think bloodrayne betrayal is unable to be 100%ed due to 1 trophy at least that's what it says on truetrophies

Why? Game is 100% offline and that trophy , someone got as late as 12th March 2021

6 minutes ago, PsychoHenni said:

This is my list of DLC I'm looking out for, which has been whittled down, I'm not sure on most of them because most of them have a Complete Edition/GOTY physical release, depends on whether or not those particular DLCs are burnt onto a disc or are now out of date codes:

• Dante's Inferno (Really want to try this out)

I don't know where you're located, but the Trials of St. Lucia DLC for this one has been delisted on the NA store. You can find it on the UK Store inside of a Super Bundle that includes the game, all of the extra relics and abilities, the Dark Forest DLC, and the trials. Unfortunately, the trials are not available on their own, so you HAVE to buy the super bundle. Also, EA is notorious for not giving a crap about its players and the servers could go down at any time. I'd get to it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I don't know where you're located, but the Trials of St. Lucia DLC for this one has been delisted on the NA store. You can find it on the UK Store inside of a Super Bundle that includes the game, all of the extra relics and abilities, the Dark Forest DLC, and the trials. Unfortunately, the trials are not available on their own, so you HAVE to buy the super bundle. Also, EA is notorious for not giving a crap about its players and the servers could go down at any time. I'd get to it!

Good thing I'm in the UK then, thanks for the lookout.

• Like 1