Post your most recommended PS3/Vita titles to buy before it's all gone forever!

Alos88

I bought a bunch of games yesterday and one that I would highly recommend picking up today, as it might be the last chance to do so at an affordable price is the 'Rainbow Skies + Rainbow Moon Mega RPG Bundle'. I found it on the PS5 store and it gives you the PS4, PS3 and Vita versions of the game along with a bunch of extras for $9.99.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I bought a bunch of games yesterday and one that I would highly recommend picking up today, as it might be the last chance to do so at an affordable price is the 'Rainbow Skies + Rainbow Moon Mega RPG Bundle'. I found it on the PS5 store and it gives you the PS4, PS3 and Vita versions of the game along with a bunch of extras for $9.99.

It's crossbuy so should be not affected?

On 2021-04-07 at 3:50 PM, NeelBehl said:

cool i'd appreciate it and will get the game if u still can 100 percent it as well, is it true mafia 3 u cant platinum anymore either as they came out with the definitive edition and the other version is glitched or buggy?

DSC-0367.jpg

There i just got it :)

On 3/30/2021 at 10:27 AM, BiggerManDan said:

Can recommend some Playstation nostalgia... You can find these physically too but are already or will be expensive (PLUS these are cross-buy too so you are getting PS3 and Vita versions in one):

Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Sly Cooper Trilogy - Sly 3 of this trilogy for the Vita is only available digitally as well as it is not included on the physical version.

Some wrong things here. Sly 3 is present on the original physical game, but 1 and 2 are in the cart, 3 was a download code. So only available if bought new, or very luckily a used copy with a unused code.

The games are only cross buy in Europe and not NA. And even in Europe REALLY check the one you're buying before final purchase, you could have a deception.

On 3/30/2021 at 11:04 AM, NullRay85 said:

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

The Sly Collection

Puppeteer

These are available physically

On 3/30/2021 at 4:27 PM, VI_WI said:

Oddworld Munch's Oddyssey HD

On 4/7/2021 at 2:49 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

- Oddworld Munch's Odyssey (only Oddworld game that I would be missing otherwise..)

Oddworld Munch's Oddyssey HD is gone from Vita store in Europe. Available on PS3 but not cross buy. @Han_the_Dragon Not a issue if you just want the PS3 version.

I see many people recommending titles that are available physically, most at pretty decent prices. Can't see the point in a thread titled "PS3/Vita titles to buy before it's all gone forever".

Try to do some research before posting pointless information.

My opinion.

Edited by cris3f

12 hours ago, cris3f said:

Oddworld Munch's Oddyssey HD is gone from Vita store in Europe. Available on PS3 but not cross buy. @Han_the_Dragon Not a issue if you just want the PS3 version.

Ya, I don't want to stack,  so, the ps3 version is enough for me. That's actually why I'm ok with several games, since I will just buy/play the ps4 version down the road,  like I end up doing with Ys VIII.

Will probably do my final ps3 buying round today. 

A few recommendations:

Men's Room Mayhem Vita

It's a weird theme, but it's a really solid and extremely original game for the Vita that uses the Vita capabilities. Just difficult for people with big hands like me. Not a game to play outdoors near other people ?. Cheap. No Vita TV support.

Bentley's Hackpack Vita

Not a stellar game, but it's reasonable. Cross buy PS3 and Vita. Only issue for me it requires Sixaxis or motion on the Vita and to me both suck on both consoles. No Vita TV support.

EDF Earth Defense Force 2017 Vita

This is one of the best action games on the Vita by far. It's hard, weird, but unique. Only Dead Nation or Killzone come close. They ported the entire game engine to the Vita which means they could really do something better than most other publishers. It's better and a lot easier than EDF 2 (which has a western physical release). The japanese version is available physical, but it will be weird to figure weapons and other things if you don't understand japanese. Game can be played online with up to 4. All Sandlot servers are still functional. EDF,EDF!

Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer PS3

Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype PS3 / Vita

Two solid and original PS3 (and Vita) shooters. There's a remaster of the second for the PS4 thought.

Stardrone Extreme Vita (and PS3)

A original puzzle game, that is sort of a shoot the ship to pick things. Different from most things also available on the PS3, not cross buy but a bundle with both available. Cross play and 2 stacks.

Severed Vita

Interesting and original game. I always have issues with touch controls on the Vita, compared to current phones they do suck. There's a limited physical release price is going to be sky rocketing.

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack Vita or PS3

It's not stellar but a reasonable action puzzle.

I don't like recommending Drinkbox stuff these morons mugged me, and it's not for the values it's the attitude.

Nights Into Dreams… PS3

A original game, although it has a physical release on the Wii. Very different, so check gameplay videos before buying.

Gems you can play on PS4 but worth it: both Geometry Wars, and both Dead Nations. The Gravity Rush DLC, as the game is available physically.

If I remember more I'll tell.

Edited by cris3f

Here is a list of games on Vita that I want to buy before the shutdown with their prices on the UAE store in dollars:

Must:

Ray Gigant 18.99
Army corps of hell 8.99
Killzone Bot zone DLC 3.29
LBP DC comics DLC 7.29
FF X / X-2 30.99
Frobisher Says DLC 3.29
Floating Cloud God   4.49
Nekoburo cats block 4.99

Maybe:

Resistance burning  12.99
Silent hill memories 12.99