What is up with the list...

shxrpay

6 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I'm sure this is a glitch, and Rogue Company is known for buggy trophies but why does every single one have a stat tracker for 1/100 1f602.png

It's probably represented as a percentage - I've played other PS5 games that have a percentage based tracker.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Flipendo52 said:

It's probably represented as a percentage - I've played other PS5 games that have a percentage based tracker.

I doubt it, it wouldn't even make sense to have it on all of them... like, a percentage for completing the tutorial? Huh?

I downloaded the game but when I start it the Screen turns black, I can hear sound but can't see anything. I can't even turn off my ps 5, I have to turn off the power complete, wtf. I tried it 2 times, I'll redownload it again.

No Chance, I reinstalled it, all games works fine but when I start Rogue Company the Screen turns black, I can hear everthing and I have to shut down my PS completey. Why?

Edit: I can't see anything but I can hear the trophies pop up. Big LOL.

Edit 2: I can't play the game because of the problems I mentioned, but I still got almost all the trophies. Only the one for the tutorial is missing. But how come, I can't play the game. And I paid 25 cents for it (yes, in Germany the game is not free to play).

Final Edit: I found a solution: I installed the PS 4 Version, played the Tutorial there, switched to my PS 5 Version and the last Trophies popped (Screen black, but I could hear it). I can't play the game but I have the Platinum, that's okay for me.

Edited by Sikutai

2 hours ago, shxrpay said:

I doubt it, it wouldn't even make sense to have it on all of them... like, a percentage for completing the tutorial? Huh?

It's a 1 or 0 flag.

You either beat it and it triggers the trophy (1) or you don't and it remains a 0. Progress trackers would work the same way, you beat it and it jumps to 100/100 or you don't and it stays 0/100.

3 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

The ps5 version is not choosable in the ps store (no buy button). How do you get it?

I haven't tried it, but once you download games you can hit the options button in your XMB and it'll ask which version of the game you want to play. Have you tried that?

6 minutes ago, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Srsly? Where I can buy the ps5 Version at the ps5? Its Show me every time the ps4 Version Not the ps5 Version. 

At the PS App I can See the ps5 Version. But I cant buy it. Its says Not to buy. 

I literally just went into the store on the PS5, typed Rogue into the search. PS4 version comes up and then the PS5 version after. You know its the PS5 version because it doesnt have a "PS4" on the cover art.

5 hours ago, shxrpay said:

I'm sure this is a glitch, and Rogue Company is known for buggy trophies but why does every single one have a stat tracker for ~/100 1f602.png

With the PS5, a dev can add tracking for any trophy, providing they want to. If a dev has done so, then PSNP will pick it up, and track what the PSN API tracks. I don't know how accurate it is though on PSNPs side of things since I do not own a PS5. As far as I know, the tracking can be a numerical sequence, or a percentile tick.

35 minutes ago, Silocia said:

I literally just went into the store on the PS5, typed Rogue into the search. PS4 version comes up and then the PS5 version after. You know its the PS5 version because it doesnt have a "PS4" on the cover art.

Hmmm I cant See the Version on the ps5. 

In the App I can See it but Not availible. 

Edited by LRL-Terrorzwerg

6 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

And the Trophy List on my PS 5 for this game is not named "Roque Company", its named "Trophy Set" I think someone just built it wrong in the psn store, probably put it online too early. At least in Germany it seems to have gone wrong.

I downloaded it from the german store too. i had no problems , plat popped instant and i didn't have to do the tutorial again.

4 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I downloaded it from the german store too. i had no problems , plat popped instant and i didn't have to do the tutorial again.

I purchased the Free PS PLus package too, with 500 free Premium coins and stuff. Maybe this is the problem here.

Edited by Sikutai