New trophy list for All-Kill

5OXVLUp.png

Multi-tasker: I ran Starstruck + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Infectious Fright. So try to down survivors if they are within your terror radious when you pickup a survivor and hook if there's no one nearby. 

Close Shave: should be easiest to do now when everyone is playing the new killer

Insult and injury: My build for it is Smash Hit + Iron Will + Windows of Oppurtunity + Dead Hard. Can swap dead hard to other perks but I like running dead hard if there's no pallet nearby for smash hit to activate. Also remember you need to be in a chase first before pallet stunning. Bringing iron will so you can lose chase more easily. 

Edited by Mirrors1118

Sounds like 40 - 50 hour to do these trophies if you own the game on both consoles. 

Multi-tasker sounds like the most annoying one. You will probably have to run a Agitation/Mad Grit/Iron Grasp build on a killer like Freddy and hope survivors take hits because they won't expect that build on him

Edited by ClintonLS90

2 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Sounds like 40 - 50 hour to do these trophies if you own the game on both consoles. 

Multi-tasker sounds like the most annoying one. You will probably have to run a Agitation/Mad Grit/Iron Grasp build on a killer like Freddy and hope survivors take hits because they won't expect that build on him

The new Killer perk makes people exposed when you pick them up. Still not amazing since it’s only if they’re close on pickup and most will just avoid if they get exposed. Over time if you’re VSing 4 mans they’ll take plenty of body blocks and depending on circumstances gladly go down too.

2 hours ago, Huskie4vv said:

Close shave looks super easy you can do it by dodging kpop killers knives

It’s already 0.2% rarity. Definitely easy since it’s projectiles and the new killer starts with 60 of them. Lmao.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

Just got the trophy 'Close Shave' after my first match against the Trickster. Very easy and quick if u get him to chase you enough. I'm not impressed with the Multi-tasker trophy though, reminds me too much of a trophy that came with the Legion chapter that I didn't care for either. 

Edited by Lil-Gocee

3 minutes ago, Lil-Gocee said:

Just got the trophy 'Insult and Injury' after my first match against the Trickster. Very easy and quick if u get him to chase you enough. I'm not impressed with the Multi-tasker trophy though, reminds me too much of a trophy that came with the Legion chapter that I didn't care for either. 

You mean ‘Close Shave’ right.. because unless you couldn’t have gotten 50 pallets stun unless you had a 0IQ killer and you had Yui’s perk that allows you to pick pallets back up ?

For reference, I got ‘Close Shave’ after 3 matches against Trickster. The trophy isn’t difficult regardless but if you’re playing now which will be Trickster’s highest point of people playing him, this trophy will be a breeze.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You mean ‘Close Shave’ right.. because unless you couldn’t have gotten 50 pallets stun unless you had a 0IQ killer and you had Yui’s perk that allows you to pick pallets back up 1f605.png

For reference, I got ‘Close Shave’ after 3 matches against Trickster. The trophy isn’t difficult regardless but if you’re playing now which will be Trickster’s highest point of people playing him, this trophy will be a breeze.

Lmao my bad I meant 'Close shave', yes. Let me edit that real quick.

9 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

What do you need to do for 1000 cuts?

Okay, so the new killer ‘The Trickster’ has throwing knives. By default if you throw 8( maybe 9?) knives at an enemy you’ll damage them. (If they’re injured you’ll down them). Basically deal 50 health states via the damage from the knives.

There’s add-ons that reduce the amount of knives required to do a damage state.

If any of that didn’t make sense lmk and I’ll try to describe it better. ?

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Are there any perks that help with ‘Insult and Injury‘? Because I don’t own Yun-Jin Lee yet and her perk Smash Hit is obviously meant to be used for this achievement.

Quick and quiet. Just smack the killer with a pallet hide in locker and boom chase escaped.

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Are there any perks that help with ‘Insult and Injury‘? Because I don’t own Yun-Jin Lee yet and her perk Smash Hit is obviously meant to be used for this achievement.

Until I unlock smash hit I'm currently using a combination of Lithe (Speed boost after fast fault) and Dance with me (No marks after fast vaulting). The only downside to this build is it works best when u are healed after you stun the killer. My gameplan is stun the killer, if I get injured> run away. If I'm healthy > fast vault the pallet and sprint away with the perk combination I mentioned above.

25 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Quick and quiet. Just smack the killer with a pallet hide in locker and boom chase escaped.

Alright, I’ll probably have to use that. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Lil-Gocee said:

Until I unlock smash hit I'm currently using a combination of Lithe (Speed boost after fast fault) and Dance with me (No marks after fast vaulting). The only downside to this build is it works best when u are healed after you stun the killer. My gameplan is stun the killer, if I get injured> run away. If I'm healthy > fast vault the pallet and sprint away with the perk combination I mentioned above.

Hmmm... sounds like a good plan, although running away directly away after getting a stun doesn’t let you get far enough for escapes... or at least one of the times I tried it I didn’t get far enough away despite running in a straight line

39 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Alright, I’ll probably have to use that. Thanks.

Hmmm... sounds like a good plan, although running away directly away after getting a stun doesn’t let you get far enough for escapes... or at least one of the times I tried it I didn’t get far enough away despite running in a straight line

Yeah it can be tricky a lot of times especially if u don't manage to break sight fast enough. I tried the quick and quiet/ locker method but I'm currently playing on rank 1 and a lot of killers don't fall for it and just trace my marks to the locker. I suppose you could consider using a distraction perk like deception or whatever you think might help you with a quick get away.

Just now, Lil-Gocee said:

Yeah it can be tricky a lot of times especially if u don't manage to break sight fast enough. I tried the quick and quiet/ locker method but I'm currently playing on rank 1 and a lot of killers don't fall for it and just trace my marks to the locker. I suppose you could consider using a distraction perk like deception or whatever you think might help you with a quick get away.

If the killer don't fall for it use deception. They will fall for one or the other (usually). Either you deception and get in another locker or deception works and you break chase because killer check locker and you don't leave scratch marks.

'Close Shave' is easiest with the newest Killer cause his knives count. He also has a perk that causes Exposed effect while carrying a survivor so that will help with the 30 downs (as long as people don't know, and body block).

'Insult and Injury' will be the most difficult for Survivors in this set. Though the game does consider you escaped even when you actually haven't at times.

'One Thousand Cuts' won't be too hard if you use his special ability often (throwing knives), and have decent accuracy. Cause you need to hit around ten times I think for the maximum effect.

Side-note: I encountered a new glitch cause of this pack. While fixing a generator with one other person it briefly put us on the same side fused together. 

Edited by AquaNSky