New trophy list for All-Kill

18 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m struggling with the pallet one myself. It definitely is the worst of the bunch. Any tips not posted would be much appreciated!

If nothing of the above works Iron Will is another amazing perk to escape chases. Break line of sight and walk to not leave scratch marks all while staying quiet if injured and as soon as you’ve escaped chase you should get the little BP indicator in the top right of the screen.
To get pallet stun, stand at the pallet and take a melee hit if necessary and then slam it in the killers face. Other than that the only thing I can recommend is to practice your looping. Object of Obsession is great for that since killer will often focus you. 

17 hours ago, AquaNSky said:

'Close Shave' is easiest with the newest Killer cause his knives count. He also has a perk that causes Exposed effect while carrying a survivor so that will help with the 30 downs (as long as people don't know, and body block).

'Insult and Injury' will be the most difficult for Survivors in this set. Though the game does consider you escaped even when you actually haven't at times.

'One Thousand Cuts' won't be too hard if you use his special ability often (throwing knives), and have decent accuracy. Cause you need to hit around ten times I think for the maximum effect.

Side-note: I encountered a new glitch cause of this pack. While fixing a generator with one other person it briefly put us on the same side fused together. 

One Thousand Cuts

You can carry 60 Blades and 8 Blades to down by default.

With these two add-ons (the only add-ons that increase you Blades capacity)

Trick Pouch: Start with 10 extra Blades
Bloody Boa: Start with 15 extra Blades

you can have a whopping 85 Blades.

This add-on, is the only one the affects how many Blades to down. But Behaviour didn't use an actual number, just said Moderately. So it's probably not worth it at all.

Yumi's Murder: Moderately reduces each Survivor's Laceration Meter capacity

17 hours ago, baejacobs said:

with the new perk, it doesn't seem that bad. i constantly have high rank survivors hang around me anyway... 

They're literally notified that they're exposed though. I mean, yeah, if the Survivor's are blind they'll take hits, but once the perk has been out for not even a week it won't work on 90% of players.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

9 hours ago, AquaNSky said:

I agree, I read they made it much more difficult. Whereas you just need the three perks on the specific Survivor and escape.

Yeah it’s not fair, you should just have to sacrifice 4 survivors not max out each category 

• Like 1

On 2021-03-30 at 9:08 AM, Mirrors1118 said:

5OXVLUp.png

Multi-tasker: I ran Starstruck + Agitation + Iron Grasp + Infectious Fright. So try to down survivors if they are within your terror radious when you pickup a survivor and hook if there's no one nearby. 

Close Shave: should be easiest to do now when everyone is playing the new killer

Insult and injury: My build for it is Smash Hit + Iron Will + Windows of Oppurtunity + Dead Hard. Can swap dead hard to other perks but I like running dead hard if there's no pallet nearby for smash hit to activate. Also remember you need to be in a chase first before pallet stunning. Bringing iron will so you can lose chase more easily. 

Mad Grit is >>>>>> Iron Grasp

Iron Grasp 3 is:
75% less side to side sway when they wiggle

&

1.9s longer for them to wiggle out

Mad Grit 3 is:

No cooldown on missed swings

&

4s pause on their wiggle when you hit someone

Edited by OmegaRejectz

On 05/04/2021 at 5:05 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

Get in line. People have been saying that since Adept's released.

Haven't they made it ever harder over time though? I don't remember it being this difficult, plus I think the end game ranking is glitched right now

4 minutes ago, THJamie said:

Haven't they made it ever harder over time though? I don't remember it being this difficult, plus I think the end game ranking is glitched right now

Yes, the Adept trophies have become more difficult. Once upon a time you could obtain an Adept trophy simply by sacrificing all four survivors. While they've definitely become more difficult, I don't think they're that bad.

1 hour ago, gameoncomrade said:

Yes, the Adept trophies have become more difficult. Once upon a time you could obtain an Adept trophy simply by sacrificing all four survivors. While they've definitely become more difficult, I don't think they're that bad.

When could you ever just get an adept for simply 4King? Because the way they're implemented (and have been since I started playing in Aug 2018) are horribly made and nearly impossible at red ranks. The survivor adepts are nothing in comparison.

1 hour ago, THJamie said:

If they have I never knew anything about it. I mean, the higher (or lower, idk) you are the harder it becomes. Getting an adept at rank 20 is miles, miles, miles easier than rank 1.

Edit:

According to the Wiki patch 2.0.0 made these changes

Which if I'm reading correctly made it easier to get emblems overall.

Patch 2.3.0 made it easier to get bronze devout and technically more difficult to get chaser emblem.

Patch 3.0.0 seems to have only changed Survivor emblems from what I can see.

So in general emblems have been changed over time. So unless the OG Adept trophies didn't require anything emblem related they became easier over time.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

6 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

When could you ever just get an adept for simply 4King? Because the way they're implemented (and have been since I started playing in Aug 2018) are horribly made and nearly impossible at red ranks. The survivor adepts are nothing in comparison.

If they have I never knew anything about it. I mean, the higher (or lower, idk) you are the harder it becomes. Getting an adept at rank 20 is miles, miles, miles easier than rank 1.

Edit:

According to the Wiki patch 2.0.0 made these changes

Which if I'm reading correctly made it easier to get emblems overall.

Patch 2.3.0 made it easier to get bronze devout and technically more difficult to get chaser emblem.

Patch 3.0.0 seems to have only changed Survivor emblems from what I can see.

So in general emblems have been changed over time. So unless the OG Adept trophies didn't require anything emblem related they became easier over time.

Correct. The Adept trophies for killers were tied to the Emblem System, which I believe happened in the first quarter of 2018. Prior to this, the trophies were tied to a system that was a lot easier when it comes to requirements for Adept killer trophies.

The four different types of messages you get at the end screen were dependent on how many goals a killer had completed during a match. In order to get the "Merciless Killer" message, which is and was required to obtain an Adept killer trophy, the killer needed to complete 16 goals. The killer could complete a maximum of 4 goals per survivor, which lead to a maximum of 16 goals (4*4) you could actually complete in a match. The killer completed a goal with its first hook of a survivor. Further, the killer completed a goal when a survivor entered the struggle phase. And finally, if a survivor was sacrificed or killed, the killer would complete 2 more goals. So, hooking a survivor, making that survivor struggle on the hook and having the survivor sacrificed or killed was enough to complete 4 goals. Do this with all survivors, and you'll have 16 goals.

If a survivor disconnected while loading, the killer would only complete 2 goals, which eliminated the chance of getting the Adept trophies completely in that match. Unfortunately, this happened a lot, and there was no penalty system in place at that time. However, if a survivor disconnected during the match, the killer would complete 4 goals for that survivor.

Now, there were bugs with this system. Sometimes, an Adept trophy would pop when you had not completed 16 goals, and it would sometimes not pop when you had completed all 16 goals. But basically, you could get an Adept killer trophy for simply sacrificing a survivor.

3 hours ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Hey Guys, Im about to try the adept trophy with the Trickster but I keep hearing that his power causes trouble with the Chaser emblem, preventing a good chaser emblem. So Im wondering if I should use my power at all during my atempts?

I wouldn't say not to use it at all, but rarely using his daggers made getting adept a lot easier for me personally. I mostly just used them at windows and pallets when going for adept and it worked out.

Edited by MonochromeJester

On 2021-04-11 at 8:14 PM, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Hey Guys, Im about to try the adept trophy with the Trickster but I keep hearing that his power causes trouble with the Chaser emblem, preventing a good chaser emblem. So Im wondering if I should use my power at all during my atempts?

Yup. It's true. It's the same thing with Bubba, Billy, and many other killers who rely on thier powers for downs. You'll want to use Trickster's ability, but sparingly. Don't even bother with his "ultimate" it's awful.

On 2021-04-08 at 2:05 AM, gameoncomrade said:

Correct. The Adept trophies for killers were tied to the Emblem System, which I believe happened in the first quarter of 2018. Prior to this, the trophies were tied to a system that was a lot easier when it comes to requirements for Adept killer trophies.

The four different types of messages you get at the end screen were dependent on how many goals a killer had completed during a match. In order to get the "Merciless Killer" message, which is and was required to obtain an Adept killer trophy, the killer needed to complete 16 goals. The killer could complete a maximum of 4 goals per survivor, which lead to a maximum of 16 goals (4*4) you could actually complete in a match. The killer completed a goal with its first hook of a survivor. Further, the killer completed a goal when a survivor entered the struggle phase. And finally, if a survivor was sacrificed or killed, the killer would complete 2 more goals. So, hooking a survivor, making that survivor struggle on the hook and having the survivor sacrificed or killed was enough to complete 4 goals. Do this with all survivors, and you'll have 16 goals.

If a survivor disconnected while loading, the killer would only complete 2 goals, which eliminated the chance of getting the Adept trophies completely in that match. Unfortunately, this happened a lot, and there was no penalty system in place at that time. However, if a survivor disconnected during the match, the killer would complete 4 goals for that survivor.

Now, there were bugs with this system. Sometimes, an Adept trophy would pop when you had not completed 16 goals, and it would sometimes not pop when you had completed all 16 goals. But basically, you could get an Adept killer trophy for simply sacrificing a survivor.

So you'd need a 12 hook game? Or four hooks would be enough since they'd go from 60s>struggle>sacrificed?

On 4/14/2021 at 6:08 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

So you'd need a 12 hook game? Or four hooks would be enough since they'd go from 60s>struggle>sacrificed?

According to the goals, one hook per survivor was enough if each survivor failed at attempting to escape (or wasn't taken down) and gave up on the hook. If a survivor disconnected during the match, and if that survivor was only hooked once and hadn't gone into the struggling phase, you were screwed as a killer as that would only mean a completion of three goals. That happened too often. Disconnecting of at least one survivor happened in half of the games I played.

• 2 weeks later...

A little helpful tip for those getting "Insult and Injury". I got it when a nearby teammate stunned the killer with a pallet as I was running away. So you don't even have to be the one to stun the Killer.

Edited by AquaNSky
  • Like 2